First Impressions

"Izik." The glitch blinked. "w-w-wha-t-t?" He questioned quietly. "My name. It's Izik. You'd asked who I was." Error nodded, clearly suspicious. Izik already knew what he was going to ask next. It was always the same questions with any new beings brought into the Mainframe. "This is the Mainframe, a location that my master, Error404, resides. I was tasked in watching you, Error, Destroyer of the Multiverse." With that Error looked... annoyed. "g-gre-eat. thi-s gu-y aga-ain.." He grumbled. Error struggled against the strings. Both men knew it was futile, but Error desperately wanted out. That squid would get what was coming to him, that was for damn sure! Izik just sat back, knowing that Error wouldn't listen to him. No monster had in the past, why would they now? He knew it was because he was a human, and not a very violent one at that. He was pacifist. He hated confertation and he was indecisive. He knew that about himself. Many saw him as impressionable as well. He wouldn't call it that. No he was receptive. He wasn't easily influenced, he was simply open to suggestions and ideas.

🪡🪡🪡

Error knew it was futile to struggle. 404's strings were like his. The more you struggled, the tighter they'd get. So eventually he HAD to stop or he'd end up breaking something. He huffed a glitchy and annoyed sigh. He was stuck here with a damn human of all things who was... oddly quiet. The human was tall and young, not like a child, but young for an adult human. It didn't seem very strong, though never judge a book by its cover, 404 had him around for a reason. He had chestnut skin, blonde hair, and chocolate brown eyes. He just... watched. It kinda freaked Error out. "Are you hungry?" Izik asked suddenly. Error shook his skull. He wasn't taking food from this thing. It went quiet again. Error wasn't sure whether to be relieved or angry, when 404 showed up. "he-s awa-ake." Izik nodded, avoiding eye contact. "d-id h-e sa-y an-yth-ing?"
"Standard questions." Izik replied. "le-l-ea-ve us." Izik obediently got up and left Error and Error404 to talk alone.

🪡🪡🪡

Izik found Alpha not to long after leaving the master with the glitch. They were likely talking about the standard issue stuff about Error being his new pawn and possibly about their history together. Error's comment hadn't gone unnoticed. "Hey Alpha, what do you know about the master and the Destroyer?" Alpha adjusted his coat and looked over to where the two glitches were. "when error first started out, my brother reached out to him... well, i wouldn't even call it that. they fought for control and developed some sort of bond. since error destroys aus anyway, the parts of that code necessary go to my brother. they drifted apart when error joined nightmare's gang." Alpha explained. "Why does 404 want code?" Alpha buried his hands in his pockets. "to rebuild our au." Izik was going to ask another question but 404 left the 'room', gesturing for Izik to go back in.

🪡🪡🪡

Error already had a decent idea of how to escape, 404 just wouldn't STOP talking. That Izik human looked weak, impressionable, and very much passive. Error could convince Izik to let him go and ditch him the first chance he got. It could work. Error just had to play the victim for now. He'd be free in no time.