Gifts and Confessions

Izik smirked at Error. "Ya scio, pius calidus es, modo dicis." Izik stated in Latin, confident that Error couldn't understand him. Only, Error blushed insanely. "i-iz-ik . n-on ma-lus es.." Error stuttered. "si huc pergis quamquam, me faxis fragorem..." Izik blushed as well. "Y-you... you..." He blushed even more and hid his face. "Y-you know L-latin..." Izik groaned, mortified. Error nodded, glitching considerably. "I, uh, also know Spanish, French, and Russian.." Izik tried to shake off his mortification. "th-tha-at-s i-nter-esting. i o-onl-ly kno-w-w l-lat-tin." Error admitted. "I learned those languages out of sheer boredom." Izik chuckled quietly. "i-i am s-sor-ry t-th-at 4-4-04 w-was a a-ss-ho-ole." Izik grinned. It wasn't your fault, Error. Besides, you got me outta there, even if it was for ditching purposes." He teased, winking at the Destroyer. Error looked sheepish, rubbing the back of his neck. "s-so-r-r-ry abo-out th-that t-too-o.." Izik rolled his eyes. "So, what can you do, Mr. Destroyer?" Izik asked curiously. At this, Error perked.

🪡🪡🪡

Error grinned, pulling out what he'd been working on for the human. The outfit consisted of a deep red long sleeve, a black zip up hoodie vest with blue jeans. The hoodie vest had white strings and bold lettering that said Property of Nobody so Screw Off! Izik couldn't help but laugh. "That's a lie." Error shook his head. "i-i am n-not y-yo-u-re mas-ster. you a-are not a-an ob-ject t-o be t-toy-ed wi-th. in fa-ct... i con-nsid-der you a-a... a fri-iend... no... m-or-re th-an th-th-a-at ev-ven.." He blushed again as the words escaped him. Izik's eyes widened with surprise and he blushed as well. "Erry... oh man..." Error's skull snapped up at the nickname and he became a light bulb. "I, woah, I like you too, Erry." Izik avoided eye contact as he blushed. Error shoved the clothes over to Izik. "t-try th-em on, a-am-are.." Izik blushed even MORE and striped down to try them on."Erry, what does this make us..?" He asked as he did so. "i w-ou-ld sa-y... l-ov-er-s, um, boy-fri-ends.." Izik... could work with that.