Follow the Leader

After hearing Nightmare was married, it got Error thinking. Izik was a guy he wanted spend his life with. In a way, Izik had saved Error and vice versa. Error... wanted to take that next step. He was ready. He just needed the opportunity to get Izik alone. It's been a bit difficult since Nightmare had been gone as of late and the Queen was bored out of her mind. "Stars, where is Night anyway? He better not be doing something unbelievably stupid." Sidney groan as Error quirked a brow. "s-stup-id li-ike wh-at, exa-ctly?" She looked annoyed, but not at him. "Stupid like he's getting himself killed for something that he "did" when he was corrupt! I love Nightmare to death, but he really needs to learn to let go of the past! It's not healthy." Izik hummed. "I'm sure he knows that. But it's not as easy as it sounds, ESPECIALLY for someone literally MADE of negativity. Give the guy some time. He'll learn." That's when the portal opened and Nightmare stepped through. "sp-eak of th-e dev-il. what-s up, n-nig-ht?" Nightmare looked excited. "get everyone."

🪡🪡🪡

"i have an announcement. we will no longer be living here in the castle. i'm taking it down as soon as we settle in our new home." Sidney looked at her husband in surprise. "What?!"
"where are we moving, boss?" Dust asked. "with the star, er, ink and dream?" Killer asked. "well, dream will be there." Nightmare said. "y-ye-ah.. i-i am go-ing t-to the a-an-nti-voi-oid." Error grabbed Izik's hand and they left. It was just the opportunity he'd been looking for, actually. "Uh, Error, wasn't that just a little rude? You didn't give an explanation or anything.." Izik glanced at where the portal had been. "i-i mea-nt no-ythi-ng by i-it. i me-rel-y le-t my exc-ite-ment g-et the bet-ter of m-me." Izik sat on the 'floor' of the Anti-Void. "Excitement? About what?" Error joined Izik on the 'floor', grabbing his hands as he did so. "i-i wa-nna g-et ma-rr-ied." That threw Izik for a loop. He took a couple minutes to process... "Ok then. How do we do that?"

🪡🪡🪡

"c-ome on, k-ki-ng-g s-sans! y-ou-re the o-nly n-not a-nn-oy-ing ki-ng th-at-s aw-are o-f au-s exc-ept nigh-tma-re, but he-s bus-y!" They were in Alterswap. And Sans wasn't exactly fond of that bit. At all. "no. i refuse to wed you after all you've done. why should i give you happiness when you've taken so many others?" The King replied in annoyance and anger. Error flinched back and retreated to where Izik was watching and waiting. "Error, let me." Izik winked at the ex-destroyer and walked to the King. "Hey your majesty. I'm Izik... Error's fiancée. I gotta say, that's a bit hypocritical of you, seeing as you took the lives of six human children, yeah? You had a choice, Error didn't. If he didn't keep the balance and destroy those aus, you and I wouldn't exactly be having this conversation. We'd ALL be dead." Izik informed with little emotion. "So. Before you go judging the cover, why don't you read a few chapters of the book?" King Sans looked wearily from Izik to Error. He was very tempted to say no. "fine."

2 chapters left