Ally?

With all the Murder Time Trio gathered and with their own lovers, Error was more confident in Izik's safety. The human in question was sitting next to Error, nibbling on a chocolate bar. "i can't believe you're with a human." Dust said, finally. "i-i cou-uld sa-y th-e s-ame f-for y-ou a-ll." Error replied as he absent-mindedly sewed a doll. "that is true." Horror agreed. "what comes next?" It was a good question. The original plan had been to return to the Castle and back to Nightmare but things have obviously changed since then. None of them were going to want to go back, knowing what would happen to their human lovers. That included Error himself. "They can't stay here, Erry. They haven't lived in the Anti-Void like you and I have." Izik pointed out gently. Error put down his sewing stuff. "i-i kn-ow th-hat. we-e ca-n-t k-ee-p to th-e o-orig-ginal pl-lan ei-the-r, th-ough.." Izik smiled lightly at his boyfriend. "Relax, we will figure something out."
"maybe i can help you?"

🪡🪡🪡

The Skeletons were ready to defend their mates with their lives. For years they'd been enemies with the yellow clad Skeleton that stood before them. Dream didn't look like he was up for a fight, in fact, he put his hands up in surrender. "i'm not here to fight you. i can see that you've all changed for the better. nightmare has escaped prisontale, and he'll probably come here looking for you all soon." Dream informed the tense group. "So you want to hide us." Dream nodded, smiling at Izik. "yes, exactly! i will hide you until nightmare has been found and recaptured. i'll go talk to the au's owner, because i already have a place in mind." Dream opened a portal and left them to speak amongst themselves. "can we really trust him?" Killer asked. "it's either him or nightmare and we know what nightmare will do to us and the humans." Dust replied. Horror rumbled at the thought while Error looked to Izik. "w-what do y-ou thi-ink?" Izik tapped a foot in the endless white of the Anti-Void. "Dream isn't a liar and he's alone which means Ink has no sway on him. Now that you've made peace, I'd say that we should trust Dream."

🪡🪡🪡

And they did. When Dream entered again, all attention went to him with less hostile intentions. Dream seemed relieved, say the least. "ok, so you'll be hiding out in echotale where very few can panick and catch nightmare's attention. g is still weary so i suggest keeping within his line of sight so there are no problems, ok?" Reluctantly Error and the Murder Time Trio nodded. "And if he tries to kill them?" Lilly asked boldly. "that won't happen unless they attack him or frisk first, trust me." Dream responded evenly. Taylor decidedly introduced himself to Dream who smiled. "Hello tiny Bones, I'm Taylor." Nearly everyone cracked up at that, including Dream himself. "h-hello taylor, i'm dream, the guardian of positivity." With the atmosphere much less tense, Lilly and Izik introduced themselves while Rane stayed ever the strong and silent type. "nice to meet you all, come through this portal and you can meet g." With reluctance they followed Dream through to see a Skeleton with cracks in his skull and holes in his hands. He looked like a biker wannabe smoking a cigarette. Still, Izik walked up to him. "Hi G, I'm Izik." This was going to take some getting used to.