Nightmare's Change

Error was stitching a doll for Izik while the others did their thing. They'd been in Echotale for a few days now and G was somewhat starting to relax around the murderous Skeletons who no longer seemed to have murderous intentions. Didn't mean he didn't keep an eye on them though. His guard was still very much up. The guys really kept around Waterfall which was more than fine with G. "How is it..." Lilly was complaining to the group. "That I'm the only girl here? I mean, I'm LGBTQ+ all the way, but I would have thought that there'd at least be one other girl in this group!" Taylor looked at Lilly. "If it bothers you that much, I can dress in drag and play pretend." She deadpanned. "I'd pay big money to see that." Rane snickered. Izik laughed, nodding along with him. "i would too." Horror rumbled, making his boyfriend blush. "B-bones.." Lilly grumbled and started thinking of revenge plots. Taylor pulled out a bicicle to split with Horror and Lilly cracked a devious smile. "Well, this is going to go well.." Izik muttered while Rane shook his head, chuckling.

🪡🪡🪡

"Lilly!" The blackette stole Taylor's bicicle. "Come get it Taylor, Horror~!" Lilly teased them. Horror rolled his eye and teleported behind her, easily snatching the treat. "Thanks, Bones." Taylor winked at Horror who blushed. Dust wrapped his arms around the girl. "that's enough teasing, flower." That caused her to blush. Izik smirked. "Kiss already, would you?" He called while Error passed a doll to him. "w-wh-at do y-yo-u thi-in-k i-zi-k?" He gave the glitchy skeleton a easy-going smile. "Looks great, Erry."
"love ya, rane.." He heard Killer declare. These guys were all kinds of amazing. "Hello! I'm Sidney. Nice to meet you all." A voice cut through their fun and made them jump. They all turned to see a wavy haired brunette with blue eyes and a Skeleton with purple clothes and blueish purple eyelights walking over. Taylor, naturally, was the first to speak up. "Uh, hi. Um... I'm Taylor, this is Horror. Don't let the hole fool you, he's a softy. That's Killer and Rane, Dust and Lilly, and Error and Izik." Taylor introduced. "Who's your friend?" He pointed next to her where the Skeleton had reluctantly joined her. She smirked at him. "Yeah, friend, who are you?" The girl teased, failing to boop his nose as he parried her arm away. "har har." The Skeleton stated in unamused nervousness. Poor guy. "you all know me by name... i am nightmare, the king of negativity."

🪡🪡🪡

Izik's jaw dropped  as the group immediately became defensive, moving to protect the humans. "If your THE Nightmare, why do you look different? What are your intentions?" G asked skeptically. "i have no negative intentions, i've been purified which is why my appearance is changed." The Skeleton claiming to be Nightmare replied. "d-dr-eam f-fin-nally di-d it, h-uh?" Error asked, relaxing a little. "no." Nightmare replied. "He purified himself through the power of love." Sidney teased, to which Nightmare shrugged, blushing. "queenie's not wrong." The boy's sockets widened. "queenie...?" Horror started. "as in..." Killer continued. "you're married to her?!" Dust finished. Yes. Yes we are." They replied in unison. Lilly's smile widened. It seemed she got what she wanted after all. "Well, welcome to loving the enemy club! I'm Dust's girl." She heald her hand out to Sidney. Sidney took it, shaking. "Queen Sidney, wife to King Nightmare." Lilly snorted as the Taylor, Izik, and Rane all dramatically bowed. "Your majesty." Rane joked in his best servant impression. Killer got nervous but Nightmare and Sidney only laughed. "no need to tease. it's more of a self proclaimed title than anything." Nightmare waved off as he hugged Sidney close with one arm. "That gives EVERY REASON to tease." She snickered. "He's got a point, Nighty."
"then by all means, tease away. so, you guys are doing good, i assume?" Nightmare asked. Error nodded. "y-yea-ah. m-ad-e pea-ce wi-th the squi-id."
"as i should with my brother... let's end this. once and for all." The King of Negativity stated, opening a portal.