s.g. ~ I know you can

"Give me the body, Steven!"

"Steven, what is it?" Y/n asks, worriedly.

The door kept trying to barge open. It didn't sound human. Something big was behind that door, looking for them.

"No!" Steven says to himself.

"Steven, you've got to bring Marc out. We haven't got much time!" Says Y/n.

The door banged harder as Y/n and Steven watch it almost open. Y/n kept shaking Steven, trying to make him not panic and do as she says but that wasn't working.

"Steven, c'mon!" She says. "No, no, no..." He mutters.

"Steven, give me the body or you'll both die." Says Marc. "I can't-- Stop, stop it..." Says Steven.

"Steven!" Y/n calls one more time.

"No!" Steven shouts. His hands covered his ears as he trembles. His breathing started to become heavy and fast. "I can't. I can't, Y/n."

Y/n sighs and tries to calm him down quickly.

"I'm sorry, Steven. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She says, hurriedly. "It's alright, it's okay."

Bang! The door was starting to crack open.

"We can fight this thing together, alright? We can do this. I know I can, I know you can, okay?" Says Y/n. Steven nods, "Okay." He breathed.

They then searched for a weapon to kill the creature behind the door but it was too late, the door had smashed open.

"Jackal." Says Steven. Y/n turns to look at him but see nothing at the door. She becomes confused. "Jackal?" She questions.

"Jackal! Jackal!" Steven shouts and the invisible creature barges him out the window. "Steven!" Y/n calls out.

She rushed to the broken window and looks down to see him safe and sound... But, in a white suit and mask.

Y/n exhales in relief. Steven looks up to her and gives her two thumbs up to signal her that he's okay. Y/n replies back with one thumb and a smile. Y/n then rushes down.

While Y/n was on her way down, Steven was talking to Marc.

"Steven, what are we wearing?" Asked Marc. "I don't know, Khonshu said something about summoning a suit and well... I did." Says Steven.

"I do look pretty neat tho, look at that." Then he proceeds to admire his look in his reflection while Marc is absolutely dissapointed.

"You still got that thing though." Marc points behind Steven, the jackal.

"Right. Well, I can do this. Just like Y/n said." "No, you can't, just give me the body."

"Yes I can. Y/n knows I can, so I can." Says Steven. Marc sighs, stressfully and says to himself, "He's gonna kill us."

•••

Pretty much EP 2 but with Y/n and some changes in the scene. Idk how to feel abt this one.

btw, I'm not that inspirational rn so I apologize if I'm not posting as much but I will still write this book until I announce that I will finish it :)