s.g. ~ for and with

"I'm back. I got some extra snacks because honestly, I feel like we'd eat more than we think. so I got us som-" Steven paused as he saw me sobbing in bed, curled up in a ball.

"He broke up with me." I said, bluntly. "Oh, darling." he says as he drops all the snacks to the ground and came over to hug me.

I cried harder as comforted me, leaving my tears on his shirt and holding onto him for dear life.

"Shh, it's gonna be alright, Y/n." he said calmly. "No it's not!" I cried, "I loved him and he just couldn't love me anymore. The love ran out, he got bored of me."

"No, no, look at me." said Steven as he made me look at him. "This is not your fault. This just means that he isn't right for you and that's okay. You didn't know. No one ever knows. But now, he's no longer a problem, okay?"

His words made me feel slightly better but all I could do was nod and continue hugging him.

"It'll go away, don't worry. I'm always here for and with you." He said as he was wiping the tears off my face and fixing my hair.

"Thank you, Steven." "Shush, don't thank me. Here, drink some water. Do you still want to watch the movie?" He asks. I nodded with a small smile on my puffy face.

"Alright, let me get the snacks. I think some of the crisps are broken since I dropped the bag pretty hard." He said, grabbing the bag of snacks he bought for the movie. I slightly giggled at his behavior.

"Here you are, your favorite snack." He hands me the bag and I immediately opened it and started eating. "Okay, play the movie, please" I said in a broken voice.

"Of course, your majesty." He said and stood up to bow, making me laugh. Steven then played the movie and we laid down in bed together, eating snacks and I've already felt so much better.

I can now only imagine what would happen if Steven wasn't there for me.

•••

hi. yes I'm alive. again. just not writing as much. I'm okay tho I promise.