s.g. ~ another personality

"Ow." I mumbled, feeling my sore head.

I woke up and looked around the place. Good, I was still in my flat. I did not wake up in some ditch like I always do when my head starts to hurt when I woke up.

I took the blanket off my legs to check the strap on my ankle to see if it was still on my ankle and luckily it was. I sat up on the edge of my bed, taking the strap off. I stretch my arms and crack my neck. Then I look at my messy bed and saw a woman.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, quickly standing up - almost falling because I forgot about the ankle strap - and looking at her. She was asleep and I think... Naked.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself. I panicked, pacing the floor.

I didn't know what to do. How did a woman get here? Did I sleep with her? Oh, God. Oh man, what to I do? Maybe I should wake her up.

I walk over to the other side of the bed where she is and gently woke her up.

"Umm, excuse me?" I whispered. "Hey. Wake up."

She moans and finally opens her eyes. She rubs them and looked at me.

"Hey cutie." She said. I smiled, nervously. "Uh, yes hello. Do you remember what time you-- well, we got here?" I asked politely.

"I don't know. I think we were both too distracted to check." She says with a grin. I, again, nervously nod.

"Right. Well, I think you should uh, get home. It's the afternoon already." I said. "Kicking me out already?" She whined and got out of the bed, naked.

"Oh--" I startled and covered my eyes. "Why so scared of a little nudity, Jakey?"

"Jakey? What? My name's not Jakey nor does it start with J." I said. "You're Jake alright." She said and stood in front of me.

I kept trying to look away but she keeps dragging my head back towards her. "C'mon, just one more round." She said with her lips very close to mine.

I quickly pulled myself away. "Stop!" I shouted. "Stop it, please. I'm sorry but I'm not Jake. My name is Steven." I said.

She looked at me confused. "So who did I sleep with?" She asked. "Oh! I get it! You have another personality inside you, do you? Oh, I'm so sorry." "Well, no I--" then I realized that I can just use the excuse she's made.

"Yes, I-- I've got another person in my body. Uh-- Mentally." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry." She says as she started to put her clothes back on. "Oh no, it's alright. My other personality is not a good boy, I blame him." I said.

She smiled and it was quite sweet. "I'm Y/n, by the way." She said while she was packing up. "I'm still Steven." I said which made her giggle.

She finished packing and puts her shoes on. "Well, thanks for being patient and gentle with me. If you wanted to know we... Did sleep together." She said. "I figured that, yeah." I said.

"Well. It's nice to meet you. If you hang around at the clubs nearby, you could possibly find me." She said. "Fantastic. Do you know how to get home?" I asked.

"I'll have my friend pick me up." "Very well then. I'll see you." I said.

She smiled. "See you. Oh, and if your other personality ever wants to call, I think my number would be in your pocket. Bye now!" She said then quickly left.

I check my pocket and there was a piece of paper with Y/n's number on it.

Maybe I could give her a call.

•••

another subconsciously written story

lmk what I think of it.