m.s. ~ floor

"Steven?" I asked.

He was gasping. I had no clue but he came back from somewhere just out of breath. "Y/n, I've got something to tell you... It's about Marc."

"Hold on just sit down first. What happened to him? What happened to you, honestly? You just barged in here with your heavy breathing." I said and he finally sat down.

I gave him a glass of water and he finished it immediately. Then, I sat down with him.

"Alright, what's up with my boyfriend who's apparently not in control of the body?" I asked.

"Marcs been lying to you, Y/n." Says Steven then he gulps. "He's been lying. Everything is just a lie! I- I had to tell you even though he told me not to. He's not a good person, Y/n!" He said all very quickly.

"Hey, hey, slow down Stevie. Calm down, deep breaths. Say the sentence word by word." I said, trying to calm him down before I question him with what Marc could be lying about.

Steven takes a few deep breathes and finally calms down. I use the sleeve of my hoodie to wipe the sweat on his forehead.

He gulps again. "Marc is uh... He's been seeing another woman." He blurted out. I froze but I tried not to panic. "Every Friday and Saturday night, he's been going to this woman's place and... They're doing what they shouldn't be doing while one is in a serious relationship." Said Steven with a shivering tone.

I stood silent and looked at the floor, feeling some uncomfortable feeling in my heart like it's an ache but worse.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm so sorry. I tried to stop him. I really did try but you know how he is. He never listens to me and when he and the woman are together, I somehow can't get out and stop him from doing it."

Steven then turns to look at me and I'm not looking at him anymore. Just the floor.

"Y/n? Say something please?" He said, grabbing my shoulders and slightly shaking me, hoping I'd say something but what am I supposed to say? What can I do?

"Marc, shut up! You're a coward and a very, very selfish person! You do not deserve her at all." Said Steven to Marc in his head. Steven looks back at me.

"Y/n, do something! Talk! Scream! Cry! Laugh! Anything! Don't be quiet now, love." Says Steven.

"Steven I-" I stammered. "What do I do now?" I said, quietly. "Break up with him! You certainly don't need him." He said.

"But Stevie, you're my best friend. How could I say I don't need him when I need you?" I said.

"I'll be here for you, when I'm Steven. Not when I'm anyone else. Only Steven." He said, calmly.

"No, Marc! I'm not giving you the bod-" Steven gets cut off my Marc taking over the body.

I then looked at him and immediately stood up, knowing it's Marc. "Y/n, please listen to me." He said.

"No! You can't say that! You can't say that after what Steven just told me How could you?! How could you, Marc?" I said. "Y/n honey, she's nothing. I don't love her, I love you. Please, I'm sorry. I don't want you to leave." He said.

"Oh you are just... Ugh!" I got frustrated and collapsed to the floor, crying. I had gone through hell these past weeks and this really just puts the cherry on top.

Marc ran up to me and hugged me, tight. "Sweetie, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Just give me a second chance, please!" He begged.

I calmed down and wiped my tears to look at him.

"No Marc. I'm not gonna hurt myself any more than this. You've been so distant and I was trying so hard to keep you close and you knew I'm struggling and I needed you..." I said.

"But then you're interested in someone else..." More tears stream down my face.

"But please!" He said. "Just shut up and bring Steven back, please." I demanded. He sighed and finally switched alters with Steven. He takes one look at my face.

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry this is happening to you." He said and immediately comforts me while I continue crying on the floor.

"Why did he do that?" I sobbed but that question might just never have an answer.

•••

I'm alive u guys.

Going through some stuff and idrk what this story is, I'm just bored and life is being life so yeah.

I think imma disappear again after for a while.

So bye.