j.l. ~ flirty

"We gettin' wasted tonight or what?" I asked Jake, excitedly barging into his apartment.

"Hell yeah, baby! Unless trouble starts..." He said. "That just adds more to the fun." I said with a grin.

He grins back and proceeds to put his clothes on.

"You gonna bring your girlfriends?" He asked. "Oh no, they're all busy with their boyfriend and everything. Ugh. Having date nights and all." I said.

"They couldn't do date night at the club?" "Nope. They like romance." "And you don't?" Jake asked, turning from the mirror to my direction.

"I just don't feel like it. I'm not liking it right now. Maybe I will but I just don't like it." I said. He walks closer to me saying,

"I'm romantic... And you like me..." He said. "Yeah right, you're romantic." I said. "You're flirty, that's what you are. And whatever that was, is considered flirty."

He takes a step closer. We were inches apart. "Really?" He says in a lower tone, looking deep into my eyes.

I looked back at his eyes the same way he is. "Yeah, really." I lower my tone, like he did.

He grabbed my hips and gently pulled me closer. Somehow we still weren't close enough.

Our eyes locked with each other's, our noses touching and our lips just a pinch apart.

I then smirked and pulled my face away from his. "See? Flirty? That was a good flirt though." I said, taking his hands of my hips then going to his fridge.

"Just good?" He said, following behind me. "That's gotta be better than that time at your office."

"Alright, it's better than good." I said, kissing his cheek and looking back inside the fridge, looking for food.

"Thank you." He said then kissed my neck. "By the way, if your looking for food, I haven't went grocery shopping in like two weeks so there isn't anything but cans of beers and random snacks." He said, walking to his bed.

"Then let's go." I said. "Huh? Go? Where?" He asked. "Survival food shopping. You got cash right?" I asked "Yeah."

"Then let's go! I'm probably gonna stay over at your place to get away from some guy at the club later. And I need to survive on good food and not beers." I said.

"Alright darling, let's go shopping!" He says, with an annoyed, made-up voice.

•••

I am losing motivation to do so many things rn. I just have no motivation. Wtf. I usually have one thing I wanna do out of all, most of the time.

Idk it's been a tiring day. Sorry for the long wait for another story, it's not easy to come up w stories deez days, for me.