m.s. ~ no more than you pt. 2

"How? How can there be another identity and how could you not have known there was a third personality?" I just kept asking question over question.

"Y/n, slow down." Said Steven. "Me and Marc didn't exactly know there was another identity within our body. There were actions we did that neither of us didn't know we did."

"What do you mean...?"

"I mean, when we're in action. Both of us start getting week then we black out and the jobs done for us." He said. "So, your theory is that there is another identity that you don't know the name of?"

Steven nodded.

"Well, why didn't either of you tell me?"

"We didn't think it's worth mentioning and it was gonna go away but-"

"It's another identity, Steven." I said. "That is literally something I, your buddy, Marc's girlfriend, needs to know."

"I'm sorry, it never crossed my mind. But, please don't leave. It wasn't either of our faults. I can feel Marc mourning and hurt in my head which is also making me quite emotional." He says as his voice starts to crack.

"May I talk to Marc, please?" I asked. He nodded and gave the body to Marc.

His face immediately dropped and I could feel his heart break.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." Said Marc. I got down in my knees with him and hugged him, oh so very tight and long. Words can't even describe how comfortable and good it felt.

After a few long minutes of hugging, I look at him and wipe his tears away and mind as well wipe my own too.

"Marc Spector, I have never loved a man so much in my life before and I'm glad it's you." I said, looking deep into his eyes.

"I love loving you and I don't want to stop doing what I love."

There was a long pause as we both realize how dirty that sounded.

"I didn't mean it like that." I said. "Yeah, I know." We quickly clarified.

I sighed and held his face in my hands.

"I love you. I would never do that to you, okay?" He said with a raspy voice. I smiled and kissed him.

"You do deserve this." Then I pinched his arm. "Ow! What'd you do that for?" He yelped as we both stood up.

"You didn't tell me about your 'third identity'." I said. "Look, it must've slipped my mind, okay? Me and Steven didn't think it was much to tell you." He said.

I crossed my arms and give him a look. "Okay, I'm sorry. Next time I'll tell you when I have a new personality which I really hope doesn't happen."

I giggled and kissed him again.

"It is gonna be weird when we have sex though..." I stated.

"Yeah..."

•••

Someone requested a part two but this isn't really matching what they want but I was going for like... Yk Y/n never knew abt Jake ykwim? I'm sorry but yeah here's a random part two.