s.g. ~ perfect

NSFW

"C- could you say that again, please?" I asked my boyfriend, Steven.

"Umm, I said I think I'm ready to... You know." He muttered. "Make love?" I strictly asked.

"Uh, yes. If you don't want to right now, that's fine. There's other times, it's alright." He said. "No, no. It's fine. What makes you think you're ready?"

"Well, I think it's you. I really love you and I think, besides feelings and words, we can have another way of sharing our love go each other...?" He said. "But I don't exactly know everything about it..."

"Well then..." I said and made room on my bed for him to lie down in. I patted on the bed. "Come here and I'll show you..." I said.

He smiled and got on the bed, lying next to me. We started kissing and everything became very heated very quickly.

He started to grab my hips as we kiss, pulling me closer to him. I played with his dark curls as we kept making out.

About a few minutes later, I started to get on top of him while kissing. I started grinding on him and he started to whimper.

I then started to kiss his neck. He was breathing heavily, turning me on.

"Oh Y/n-" he breathed. He kept whimpering and I just smiled hearing them.

Then I go back to his lips while slipping my hand under his shirt, feeling his abs. We let go of the kiss to take his shirt off first before going back to kissing.

I could feel him get harder through his sweats. I slid my hand down to his bulge and gave it a rub.

He gasped a little, letting go of the kiss and looking down to see my hand on his hard member. I giggled as I watched him already run out of breath.

I kept rubbing him and I just loved hearing him whimper. "Oh God-- Ah..." He whimpered.

Then I started taking off my clothes, revealing my breasts.

"W-- wow I--" He stammered. I kissed him to shut him up.

I started to slip my hand in his pants and rub him through his boxers. He inhales sharply and whimpers again while I kiss him.

Then I started to slide down. From kissing his neck, to his chest, his abs, down to his crotch.

"Sh- should I take my trousers off?" He asked. "Don't worry, I can do that. Just lift yourself up so I can." I said. He did so and I slipped his pants off, along with his boxers.

His hard member sprang up and he was bigger than I expected. "Is it too small? I'm sorry if it is I--"

"It's perfect." I whispered and started to lick his tip while stroking him. "Oh my--" He moans.

I took him into my mouth, inch by inch. He started to moan and groan louder with every inch I put in. I didn't mind though, I loved it. It turns me on.

"Oh, baby. That feels so good." He mumbled. I eventually took him whole.

"Oh gosh. Y/n, I'm getting close-- Ah!" He breathed. I took him out of my mouth and licked my lips.

"W- why'd you stop? I was about to f- finish." He asked. "I want you to be inside me when you do. You ready?" I said.

He gulped and nodded. "Yeah, I think I am. Should I sit up straight or...?" "Whichever position makes you comfortable." I said. "Oh. Well, could I just lean on the headboard. Is that okay?"

"It's just fine, baby." I said. He grinned and leans against the headboard. I went on top of him and started kissing him again before I slipped myself onto him.

I then let go of the kiss. "You ready now?" I asked. "Yes, darling. I'm ready." He said with a smile.

I smiled back and positioned myself on top of him. I rub his tip against the lips down there and put it in front of my entrance.

I slowly went down on him as we look into each other's eyes with our mouths both slightly open.

"Are you alright?" I asked him. He was already breathing heavily. He nodded. "Yes. You can start moving." He whispered.

I then started moving up and down on him, slowly. "Oh my God, Steven." I exclaimed.

"What is it? Did I hurt you? Are you alright?" He asked, worriedly. "No, baby! I'm fine! You're just so... Big." I said before I gasp loud again.

"Oh sorry. I didn't think I was." He said, chuckling nervously. "Don't be sorry, you're just fine." I said and exhaled. "Do you want me to go fast now?" I asked.

"Sure." He said with another grin. I smiled and lifted myself up and down on him, faster.

"Mmh!" I whined. "Ngh-- Ugh, keep going, Y/n." Steven moaned. I kept going and I started to kiss him so we could quiet down our moans, as I ride him.

After going faster and faster, Steven was eventually close. "Mmh! Oh, I'm getting close!" He said. "Make me come, please! Make me come." He plead.

Hearing him beg just made me want to go faster and I did. "Oh, I'm coming!" He shouted.

I got off him and started to jack him off. "Oh-- it's coming! I'm coming-- Ahh..." And he finally releases. Quite a lot of it too.

"Oh gosh..." Steven breathed. He looked exhausted. I licked him clean.

"Did you come already?" He asked. I shook my head. "Well, it's not fair if I only do it. Could I be on top this time?" He asked with less hesitation.

I smiled and nodded. I laid down and get got on top of me. We kissed as he spreads my legs open with his knees. He rubs his length against my lips  before putting it in.

"Are you ready? Do you feel comfortable?" He asked politely. "I'm just fine, Steven." I replied, sweetly.

He smiled and lined himself to my entrance. I pushed himself inside of me, still staring into each other's eyes.

This position felt so good.

"Oh Steven! Oh!" I moaned, louder and louder. He went faster and faster. Honestly, it was like he did know how to do this.

"Does that feel good? Yeah?" He whispered in my ear as he kept pounding into me. "Oh yes! Faster baby!" I said.

Eventually, I was close to coming. "Ugh Steven! Steven, Steven, Steven! I'm coming, Steven! Make me come!" I moaned, loud.

And I finally did.

In the end, we were both gasping for air and staring at the ceiling together. That was great sex with an inexperienced person.

"That was--" "Bad, wasn't it? Was I too fast? I'm sorry if it was bad for you, I ju--" I shut Steven again by kissing him.

"It was perfect. You were just perfect." I said. He smiled and kissed me again.

"Thanks for being patient with me." He said, bringing me into his arms.

•••

I am not very good at writing smuts but um. Yeah I hope this made u horknee ppl happy.

And thank u for 40k reads omg wtf