j.l. ~ satisfied

NSFW

"Oh, god! Geez, Y/n. What the hell?" Said Jake, covering his eyes. I covered myself with the bedsheets and turned my toy off.

"Yeah... Sorry I soaked your sheets." I said, insincerely. "You seriously doing that while I was only gonna be out for 20 minutes?" He asked.

"Umm..." "You could've waited for me, you impatient woman." He said, taking his jacket and shoes off. I watched him as he did so.

"You just want sex, sex, sex, all day. Do ya?" He said while taking his belt off, making me know damn well we're gonna please each other right now.

"No, just thought about you a little too much. I guess I got outta hand..." I said. "I think you we're way outta line, amor." He said. "I think you're just too hot..."

"I think I should make you shut up." He said and quickly kissed me right after. While kissing, he got on top of me, still clothed while I was only in a bra.

He played with my breasts as we made out. "I think you just need a lot of me." He whispered right into my ear, turning me on.

He returned to kissing me. His hand slid behind me to unclasp my bra. While he did that, I dragged my hand down to his crotch and massaged it lightly.

Things went by very fast. He slid his hand down south and started to rub me. I started to slip my hand into his pants.

Seconds later, a finger was stuck inside me. I gasped feeling it suddenly.

"One finger seems to be a lot for you already..." He mutters. "But I don't think it's enough." He said as he sticks another finger in, making me moan.

"Look at you... Solo quiere follar cada minuto..." He says as he starts to push his fingers in and out of me. "Oh, Jake..." I moaned.

He then crawls down to my flooded vagina and starts to lick it. "Delicious. As always." He said with a smirk.

He had no time to tease me because I was not the only one impatient. He starts licking me right on the spot, making me clasp my legs.

"Ay, papi~" I moaned. I could feel him smile between my legs. I guess he likes nicknames.

He starts sucking on my clit while fingering me, trying to completely devour me.

He stopped right when I was about to release and quickly took off his pants.

"Get your ass in the air." He demanded and I got on my elbows and knees.

He finally got his trapped member out and it was solid. He had to caress me before sliding in. Kissing and licking my ass. Absolutely praising it.

"You're so hot. I want to be inside you so badly... I wanna see your ass shake and your tits bounce while I pound you so fucking hard." He said.

Then he finally lines himself up to my entrance and pushes all of him inside me. We both gasp as we felt each other.

"Just go fast already, baby." I insisted. "Don't mind if I do..." He said and pounded into me again, harder.

"Oh fuck--"

He starts pounding in and out of me. Fast and hard. We were moaning like crazy and probably just loud enough for the upstairs neighbor to hear.

"Shit Jake! I'm coming! Ah~" I screamed. "hazlo cariño-- Mmgh~ Come for me. You've waited long enough." He said.

I finally orgasmed on him. "¡Oh, mierda!" I moaned loudly.

Shortly after that, I wanted to make him come. So...

"Let me make you come, please! Let me ride your cock!" I breathed out. "Okay, okay. C'mon." He said, almost out of breath.

We quickly switched spots and I lined him up to my entrance. I got down on him and started moving quickly.

"Oh yes~ I'm getting close..." He said.

I went faster but I guess it wasn't fast enough for him.

"Stop, stop." He said, grabbing my hips. "Let me just..." He said and bucked his hips up to pound me.

I gasped as he did so. He starts to make himself come using me. It made me almost want to release again.

Right when he was about to orgasm, he pushed me off him and started to stroke himself.

"Oh my~" "Oh, let me do it." I said as I slapped his hand off his cock and stroked him

"Geez, Y/n." He whispered.

Seconds later he orgasmed and we both lay down next to each other, out of breath.

"You satisfied?" He asked me.

I smiled. "Very." Then I kissed him.

•••

I'm very sorry