Chapter 1 - New Girl

Y'all I used kpop idols because you guys are already aware of their appearance. I'm really bad about describing  features but since most of y'all know them so I'll leave it up to your imaginations.

Third Person's POV

Students in the hall way were busy doing their thing, some are chatting with their friends, some are used to being alone, nerd people busy with their stuff, some are busy with phones and some are busy bullying others which wasn't new to everyone. If it wasn't named an Academy it was so far from being a school. Students are in power instead of the teachers. They don't wanna lose their job so they chose to turn a blind eye on every wrong doings of students.

The bell rang which calls for the students to go back to their own classroom. Group of men students pushed the girl they named four eyed because of her glasses. "Oh! Sorry I didn't mean to" All of them giggled after pretending to be sorry. She was used to them bullying her so she just let them be. She looked up to one of the four guys yet he chose not to bat an eye on her. 

"Hey! Are you blind! Watch where you're going! Stupid." One of the girls yelled after one of the four guys pushed four eyed again but this time he purposely bumped her to this girl they call 'God Jihyo'.

"Hey! Did you purposely do that to my Jihyo! You're really something four eyed huh!" The one who pushed her said.

"Aren't you just picking on me Kang Dan?" Jihyo knitted her brows.  "M- me? W-why would I do that?" Dan stuttered. Dan was busy denying Jihyo's allegations. Four eyed took this opportunity to leave them behind. All she could do was to sigh in relief that she finally got out of that situation.

All the days she has spent here was full of misery. She thought transferring to a well known school would bring friends to her but it was completely opposite. 

It wasn't only her who's being bullied almost every day. She was also from a wealthy family but because she wasn't in a good relationship with her mom, she would choose to get bullied everyday than to have the courage to open up to her mom.

She didn't noticed her shoe lace undone so she almost tripped after she has stepped on it but Chan was fast enough to catch her. "Hey. What's the use of you four eyes huh?" He messed her hair. Obviously he was trying to make up with after what happened earlier.

"Nayeon, Sorry about earlier. I wasn't able to defend you."  Chan lowered his head as he feels sorry for ignoring her.  "It's okay I understand." Nayeon was left with no choice but to understand him. He was just like her, without a well known friend you are a nobody. Now that he has so called friends like Kang Dan, people calls him by his name and not what others want to call him like they did before.

"If you're really sorry then why don't you hang out with me tonight?. Mom is away." Nayeon suggested but Chan's smile faded. "I have plans with the boys, Sorry again." He frowns after.

He felt her phone vibrating so he reached his pocket. It was Kang Dan calling him.  "I'll be fine go and fetch your boyfriend" Nayeon joked earning a little flick on her forehead from Chan.

Now Nayeon is alone again. She headed to their classroom to attend her class. Later on their teacher called their attention. "Class I'll be introducing you, your new classmate. Please be nice to her since she's new here." Some were not paying attention to who's going to enter the class.  "You can enter now" suddenly all of the students payed attention when they finally saw the new face entering the class. She has a really black silky hair with pale skin that complements to her unique face feature that they've never seen before.

It was like it is their first time seeing such human like her. She was so unreal that even the sleepy heads were fully awake after seeing her. But not everyone felt that way after seeing her. Some were was irritated by her presence to the class. " Hello! I'm Bae Joohyun but just call me Irene." She said with no particular face expression. "Since she's new here and the class monitor is not still around who would volunteer to show her around later?" The teacher asked. Almost all of the boys raised their hands but only few from the girls.