Chapter 2 - Weapon Thief

"Why? You're out of options now? Tic tac tic tac. " Rose tapped her wrist to make fun of her losing her time.

Irene watched closely to the clock as she calculate her possible moves. She took her hair tie making her hair untied. She took the broken bow and wrapped it around it.

She took 5 arrows and loaded her bow. Rose's smile dropped in an instant after realizing that she shoul've have thought of loading the bow with multiple arrows.

Irene was releasing arrows here and there to the point that they couldn't even blink and she has already hit the target.

"Woah she's so cool!"  A petite girl uttered with her messy choppy bangs.

"She's no joke. " Jennie was suddenly feeling alive. " what a sight.

Nayeon heaved a sigh. " At least I can breathe now."
Irene is real something, am I even deserving to be talking to her?

"You didn't realize you said that out loud girl." Seulgi grasped after what Lisa said. "She is indeed cool but I won't go easy on her." Lisa added.

The timer beeped making the end of the game. Rose was so different from before after what Irene showed to the crowd. She's no joke. With a small amount of time she managed to catch up with her score, she even surpassed it. That long red tie she had in ribbon design saved her.

"Who is she?" Jinyoung uttered next to his brother Chanyeol.

"She's the newbie they're all talking about. Bae Joo Hyun but they call her Irene.  She's actually no joke. How did she think about doing that?" Chanyeol stated with all amazement in his eyes.

Irene beats her score with a score that her challenger never have imagined. She regretted going easy on her.

"I guess breaking my bow wasn't enough to bring me down Rose. Do better next time." Irene loaded her bow with the last arrow left on her and pointed it to Rose. She shivered in fear but Irene was just laughing at her reaction.

She let go of her arrow and it was only a millimeter away from hitting Rose's ears. Irene flashed a smile at her after.

"How was that?" Irene mockingly asked. "That's for sabotaging my bow, next time you do it I'll be hitting your flesh."

"You crazy bitch! Are you trying to kill me?! You think you already win?" Rose giggled.

"Hey! Jaehyun! Was that even acceptable? She broked her bow and still continued hitting the target. I'm afraid she did it all wrong." Rose took the attention of the whole crowd for her drama.

She looked back at her minions and motioned them to agree with her and which they did in the end.

"Rose this is a really neutral judgement but it wasn't given on the instruction that she wouldn't be allowed to fix her bow. It's not like someone coached her or did throw a tie on her it was all her idea. So she's winning in this ga-"

"No!" Rose screamed.

"So you'll be my servant now? That quick? Hmm what should I ask you to do?" Irene asked with all annoying tone she could let Rose hear. She proceeded acting like she was thinking of something.

"I'll make sure Park clan will teach you a lesson. !" Rose replied back as she started crying.

"Okay, tell Park clan or whatsoever that you're leaving the clan."Irene patted her head which she didn't shrugged off.

Park clan huh? I wonder when will I meet them.

Irene took her bow and walked down the court to go somewhere to get her bow fixed. This bow means so much to her.