Chapter 8 - Consequence

Students were piling up the clinic. Some are experiencing severe diarrhea, stomach ache, and some are feeling nauseous. They weren't allowed to go outside the school so they have no choice but to stay and take whatever that could help them.

One by one, each of them gained consciousness, it's like they're hit by some monstrous storm, Jinyoung storm to be exact.

The clinic's capacity is just limited so some of them just went to their designated rooms in the dorm to cure themselves.

Irene's POV

I had no choice but to bring Taeyung back inside the dorm. He's still unconscious and sweating so much. Later on I found out he has a really sensitive reaction to drugs that's why it's hard to give prescription to him. Well, he told me that case earlier while I was trying to be nice and offering him the capsule medicine. He was also heavy as rock, what is he even eating.

I met Nayeon earlier, she was perfectly fine. I'm glad she followed my instructions. Earlier before we went to the Cafeteria, I warned her not to eat anything even if she feels so hungry that she could eat a whole cow. I warned the two girls too but it seems like they didn't listened to me. I was expecting Jennie to be more careful since she's such a picky person, it turns out I was wrong, she could be easily fooled. Regarding Rosé, I knew from the very beginning that she will be the first one to die if someone poisoned the food. I think I don't need to explained why. She's such a food maniac and won't be able to resist it. I'm sure even though she knows it'll be poisoned she didn't believe that he'll do it for real. After all they are both Park, but it seems like she was wrong.

"Hey. Are going to die now? " I shook him softly. I think he's really going to give in. He's was mumbling words I keep trying to understand. I really don't know what to do  maybe he just need to sleep a bit longer.

Moments later Nayeon dropped by to... Or maybe to check on us. "Hey! Your roommate here is dying and here you are eating a  Ramen.!" Nayeon blurted. "Well, it's not like I know what to do? The clinic is full. Should I make a fuss there?." I said nonchalantly, it's not like I could do anything about it. I'm not a doctor.

Nayeon started crying. "Irene , Rosé and Jennie are helpless too. That damn Jinyoung wants them all dead! Only him can provide the aid for them." She sobbed harder. I honestly don't know what's with her.

"Please save them." What is she even thinking.

Thinking about it, I won't lose anything if they're going to die. I don't even understand why Nayeon is crying this much for people she rarely had a moment with. She barely knows their true identity.

"Irene please." I wish she could see her face. She looks funny and cute at the same time.

"Nayeon, I have my ways. Have some patience. " Even if Nayeon didn't beg like this, I'd still make Jinyoung pay. He'll regret trying to be funny in front of me.

"Really ?!" She wiped her tears off. Such a kid.

"Can you tell me something about Park Jinyoung?" I just need a little information about him and I'll see what I can do. I'm sure his strength is the thing he only shows. I'll capture his weakness if I get to know something about him.

Third Person's POV

It's just only Jinyoung and Irene in a very large spacious court. He was cleaning his bow when Irene entered. " Woah! You're not an early type of person? Didn't you know that I hate waiting? " He said in monotone and threatened to shoot her.

"Park Jinyoung, you don't scare me at all." She was just standing there unfazed.

It made him laugh out loud. He finds her so entertaining. He never felt challenged like this before. " Say the rules already. "