Chapter 4 - New System

"What is your plan now? Will do the challenge against Jennie. Well... It's not like you have a choice but... I don't know. You can do the thinking." Nayeon scratched her head. She just don't know what's supposed to happen next.

"Are you  perhaps one of the disguised members too?" Irene playfully asked. 

"What ?! No! I- I'm..  not qualified to be one though." She frowned.

"Why  won't you be qualified?"

"Well , first you have to pass the qualifications of the president but it's not just that.... If you try to be one there would be a big consequence if you don't survive.. Did you know that. Some of the richest students here are now nowhere and had nothing left. That's because they tried to be one of the disguised members.... Sadly they failed."

"Oh  really? That sounds interesting."  Irene was suddenly so excited.

"Hey ! Are hearing yourself? Don't think of joining. I'm telling you. " Nayeon warned with all her might.

"Huh ? Why? I don't see any problem with it though."  Irene raised her brow feeling confused. She's a type of person who doesn't bother what the consequence is. What matters for her is to see what in there herself.

"No! There's so many problems with it."

"Like what? I caught Jennie's badge.. well then I don't have to take that way to be one of the DMs."

"Knowing  Jennie. This won't be an easy fight like the way you think it is. You'll be against her."

"Well  it's as easy as I think it is. " Irene assured. As she twists the tip of her hair.

"I don't like whatever you're thinking right now." Nayeon facepalmed.

"I'm  still contemplating if I should submit this to the president."  Irene was fidgeting the badge she took from Jennie.

"Now you're suddenly contemplating?" Nayeon laughed at her sudden change of thought.

If she submits the badge to the president the challenge will be taken to action that will determine if Jennie stay or Irene pays the price.

"That's because of that fuss out there. " Irene pointed at the student councils walking down the hall as they call out other students.

Nayeon looked at where Irene pointed her finger."Hmm ? Why are the students gathered suddenly.?" Nayeon wondered.

Students were all scattered the school as if some star is entering the school. Some of the students bumped into the both of them making them separated. Nayeon kept looking for Irene but other students kept on pushing her away somehow. After all students were outside, Irene spotted Nayeon all the way up there obviously she's looking for her. Irene can't help but to chuckle from far away.

Students council went together with the school president. Irene got curious on what's going on. She wanted to ask Nayeon but she got so far away. She's sure this won't take long so she told herself she'll fetch her later on.

Irene spotted Rose, the one she kicked out of the students council the other day. She smirked because finally she saw someone she knows. She's still not quite familiar with all the students here.

She gave her a back hug which made Rose startled. She tried to pry her off but Irene  just won't budge. She hugged her even tighter.

Rose could just roll her eyes. This bitch!

Irene loosen her grip on her to ask a question. " What's with all this fuss? Is some sort of celebrity coming to our school?! " She dreamily asked.

"Why ? Is there a celebrity you wish to see?..." Rose lazily asked.