Chapter 3 - Disguised Member

"Hey! I heard Mingyu is moving out of the school? Does that mean Kang Dan's group will be disbanded?" A student named namjoon said to his friend.

"Serves him right.! Now we can get back to him. They can no longer support each other's back." Suga bitterly replied.

"Tell the boys we're going to break some bones later. Now that his right hand man is gone. Their group is nothing." Taeyung uttered as he cracked his knuckles.

"I heard the new student did our job easy against that group. She spilled the beans about his true father. What was her name again Bae- bae  Ei- Ie-"

"Irene." Taeyung corrected.

"Right. Right. Why are you aware of her name? You can't even remember my name right. Even Suga's." Namjoon scratched his head feeling betrayed.

"Because there's nothing worth remembering with you guys." Taeyung bitterly said.He was the leader of this group. They have other members named Hongseok and Jungkook.  They mostly fought with Kang Dan's group. Now that Mingyu is gone, they'll be after the rest of the members. Especially the leader Dan.

"Irene, I saw Nagyung having a conversation with Mingyu's group. I think they're talking about how to take you down. They'll not let you get away with this." Nayeon worriedly said.

"Really? Okay. I'm curious about what they come up with." Irene twisted the tip of his hair.

"Haven't you heard about her? She's a bowler. I've seen her play and she's out of this world. She's probably thinking of challenging you." Nayeon continued.

"So she's part of the bowling club? I wanna see how good she is." She clasped her hands in excitement.

"Come to think of it? You didn't showed me the bowling club room." Irene wondered why.

"That's because... Students that is not part of their club is prohibited in that room. Only members of that sports are allowed to." Nayeon said.

"Oh really? Then let's go and be the first one from other club to see it." Irene dragged her. Nayeon was protesting but that won't help.

"Irene we really can't." Nayeon tried to stop her but she couldn't.

No one was at the door so Irene twisted the doorknob to open the door. The door creaked but no one was inside when they entered.

Nayeon was searching for anyone so that they could run away if ever someone saw them.

"Oh! There's a lot of international awards and trophies here." She scanned the awards written names and wondered who owns them.

"May I know who are the two of you?" They looked back to the unfamiliar voice and Nayeon recognized who she is.

She lightly elbowed Irene to get her attention. "Irene, that's her, Lee Nagyung."

Irene offered her hand. "Hello, I'm Irene Bae from archery club. You must be-"

"Nagyung Lee from bowling club. Pleasure to meet you, Irene." She stated and took the handshake she offered.

They are holding each other's hand with so much tension on their perching eye contact.

"I wonder if  I could help you with anything." Nagyung said while still holding her hand.

Irene felt her grip being tighter so she shoved her hand away.

Nayeon on the other side knows the consequences of trespassing into someone's place.

"Nagyung we are sorry for ending u-up in h-h-ere. Tt-his won't happen again. She got lost on her way. Uhm- she's just new here. Please spare her for this time." Nayeon excused. She nervously laughed and tried to take her out of that sports room.