Chapter 6 - Double Trouble

It was now the great student's council president turn to deliver what they have come up with. In the end the vice president ended up delivering the announcement to the students. The president had an urgent matter and students were not in the position to be questioning her whereabouts. In fact this wasn't the first time she leaves all the work to her Vice president. Being a great support and obedient officer to her president, he will never do something that wouldn't fit to her liking. Seungmin is someone that could appear to be the most loyal dog to his owner.

"On this bulletin board you'll see who you were partnered with. Make sure you take the keys designated for you. In a week we will be expecting you to be fully prepared regarding about the upcoming sports fest competition. It will be up to you how will you win. Make sure you win or be indebted to this school for eternity. Those winning team will automatically be on the next part of the competition. End of the announcement Sink or swim? It's up to you. " Seungmin left the stage with so much murmurs left behind.

Some can't accept the fact that they'll be partnered with someone they never knew, some were pleased, some were irritated, some were furious and there's Irene couldn't figure out how she should be feeling. She was partnered and was ordered to share a room with someone she doesn't even want to talk to, the great Kim Taeyung, the one she interrupted with bullying someone the other day.

She doesn't know if this should bother but still... That man has freaking anger issues. What if she snores and irritates him. Who would want to get killed at your dreams? That would be very horrible.

"Man your going to be partnered with her!. We'll finally get our most awaited revenge this quick. " Suga snickered as his mind was flooded with lots of ways to get back to her.

He just stood there frozen unable to process the the bulletin board is showing to him.

Students started uproaching their designated partners or else that would be something they wouldn't want to experience if they refuse to follow what president commanded.

"What the! Nayeon do you perhaps snore?! If you ever snore at me while I'm fast asleep.... I swear you're good as dead." The grumpy Jennie blurted.

"You're actually worrying about that first? Gosh you're really something. If I were you, I'll be worrying about what's going to happen in a week now. We don't even know what we're supposed to be doing in a week." Rosé backfired. It's not that she's on Nayeon's side but you know it's her way of showing frustration.

"Okay! Okay! But out of all people!" Jennie whined.

"It's like I want to be in the same room with you too." Nayeon mumbled.

"Are saying something? " Nayeon vigorously tilted her head when Jennie questioned her gestures.

"Oh man. Junmyeon is off to be with Mingyu, the corrupt politician's son. " Jennie shrugged mindlessly scrolling on her phone. This wasn't something to worry about for Junmyeon. It's just that this is something new to him.

She cheered up when she found out she's not the only going to be miserable. At least she's with Nayeon, a kind of someone you won't be afraid for your life when you're asleep. Unlike the bad boy Mingyu. Well.. Junmyeon could be let me rephrase that... He's a bad boy too but not as bad as Mingyu to be exact.

"Mingyu? Okay. Let's just see how will this go. " Junmyeon thought to himself.

"I'm lucky not to be partnered from anyone of you." She said while crushing down a burger on her mouth.

"Can't  you talk without food in your mouth first?"  Jennie raised a brow at now the busy eater of cucumber uttering her word.

"Why? whom are you partnered with?"