Supernatural (Male demon reader)

(ew bad title ewwww) Okay so basically you're a demon that John Doe summoned cuz he's obsessed over you and ujhhhhhhh just read the previous part of the book it explains it better. Also smut warning and like demonic rituals I guess XD

3rd person POV

John stared the various pages spread across his desk, studying the symbols and scriptures scrawled onto them. For over three years, John was obsessed with the demonic being known as Y/N. (A/N: I'm giggling because imagine if you just have a standard name like Andy or something lol (no hate to plain names btw my name's literally just Michael))

Tonight was the night that John was going to summon him. The stars were perfectly aligned, the moon was full, and the weather was just right. John looked at his watch. It was only twenty minutes until midnight, and he needed to be fast. If the summoning wasn't completed before then, he'd have to wait another ten years at least.

John opened the desk's drawer, retrieving a thick book with a leathery cover. He flipped through several pages before stopping near the middle of the book. He quickly read through the instructions, gathering all the necessary materials for the ritual. John drew the correct summoning circle on the floor with chalk, before placing red candles around it.

Lighting the candles with the book in hand, he started chanting the words written on the book's pages. After chanting for the fifth time, he reached for the dagger beside him and sliced his palm. He hissed in pain, placing his bleeding hand onto the middle of the summoning circle. John closed his eyes, waiting in anticipation for anything to happen.

After a few seconds, John was disappointed to find that nothing happened. But then suddenly, the summoning circle glowed an eerie red, and John was launched backwards by an unseen force. After processing what had just happened, he looked back to see someone emerging from the blinding red light. When the light settled, John could see who it was. He was amazed to find that he had successfully summoned Y/N.

Y/N POV

I had been summoned by a small, distressed looking man. When he looked up at me, his face contorted into a wide smile. He came closer to me, kneeling at my feet. "For what reason have you summoned me for, human?" I asked. The man looked back up at me. "I've been obsessed with you for years, Y/N. Ever since I first read about you, I've been dying to meet you! I've fallen in love with you, Y/N! I want to spend all eternity with you!" He exclaimed.

What the hell?! I didn't expect to be summoned for this! Usually people just ask me to give them either immense power or a ton of money in exchange for their soul or something. I've never had one of my followers have a crush on me. I grabbed him by his neck, lifting him off the ground.

"Have you gone mad? I am a powerful demon, while you're nothing but a worthless human! I can kill you right now, and I have every right to do so!" I threatened. He didn't even try to escape my grasp. I dropped him to the floor, watching him stand up. "I knew it, you are insane. My threats don't even have an effect on you." I added. The man ignored me and grabbed my hand. "I'm John Doe, but you can just call me John! I'm so happy you're here right now!" The man said, still smiling with rosy cheeks.

John let go of my hand, and rushed to his bed to sit down. He patted the spot next to him. "I'm not sitting next to you." I stated. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fine, whatever." I sighed. I sat next to him. John scooted closer to me. "You look much better than you do in my book!" He said. He handed me a book opened to a page presumably about me. "Usually depictions of me are slightly inaccurate since few people have the privilege of being in my presence. And if you're trying to flatter me, it's not working." I replied. I closed the book and tossed it aside.