Very Important Announcement! (Sorry guys)

Hey guys! I would like to announce that this book will be discontinued. (Either permanently or temporarily, I'm not quite sure.)

I've made this decision because I'm staring to lose motivation to write about Doe. Yes, I'm still in the John Doe fandom, I'm just not interested in writing about him anymore!

I'm grateful to the fans who stuck with me since day one, (Even though the first oneshot was very uh- Not very good. I wasn't really educated on Doe's character at the time.) you guys are the best! I admit, I'm not the greatest writer in the world, so all the love really means a lot to me.

It's been over a year since I first starting this book, and it got way more popular than I ever expected. I think at one point I was in the top 10's under the John Doe game tag! I'm very thankful for all the reads, votes, and comments! The majority of you are very kind! ^_^

Also, even though I'm still in the fandom, I've felt myself becoming less attracted to Doe romantically. I just think he's a pretty cool character now.

Thank you all for reading and enjoying this book! (At least I hope you enjoyed it anyway!) Like I said, I'm not sure if the discontinuation of this book will be permanent. But if it is, it was nice knowing you guys! It's been fun, but all good things must come to an end eventually. But, we all had fun, didn't we?

Thank you all for the memories, and have a good day, afternoon, or night! <3