Cute (It/its reader)

Requested by mmilkywway ! Another it/its reader.  To summarize basically you're cuddling with John Doe and he purs and gets embarrassed :) Also I have two more requests to write after this so suggestions are closed until I catch up.

John Doe POV
I was sitting next to Y/N, the TV blaring a random channel. I looked at Y/N, it being completely unaware that I was doing so. How did I get so lucky? I just want it to hold me and love me forever! It looked back at me. "What's up John? Do you need something?" It asked. I didn't expect it to look back at me! I couldn't really say anything. I was extremely nervous.

"I was just wondering if we could, uh..." I trailed off. It held my hand. "Hm? What did you want to do?" It asked. "I... Can we cuddle?" I asked in response. It smiled at me. "Of course, John!" It replied. I practically clung onto Y/N as we both lay on the couch. It ran its fingers through my hair, causing me to feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then suddenly, I started purring.

Y/N POV
Everything was normal, until it felt like John was vibrating. Then, he started making weird noises. Was he... Purring? John smiled at me, before his face slowly became one of pure horror. He immediately got off of me. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that! It's kind of uncontrollable..." He said, hiding his face in his hands. I moved his hands away from his face. "What, the purring? That's fine! It's honestly kind of cute you know." I replied.

"Huh? Really?" He asked, his face lighting up. I nodded. John gave me a tight hug. "Thank you Y/N! I love you so much!" He exclaimed. I chuckled and hugged him back. "I love you too!" I replied. John started purring again, and we went back into our previous cuddling position. I continued to pet his hair, until eventually we both feel asleep in each other's arms.

Finished! Sorry it's a bit short but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyways I have two more oneshots to write until requests are open again! Hope you enjoyed this one ^^

Wordcount: 378