Chapter: 1

Today was like any other day. Chan woke up early to wake up his 2 younger brothers Minho and Changbin.

"Guys wake up we have to get ready for school after school i'll drop you off to the gym Minho same with you and the laundry lounge Changbin'' Chan said gently waking his brothers up he giggled at Minho pouty face he was not a morning person then Changbin literally rolled out of bed. Chan rolled his eyes and pulled Chanbin up.

"Come on guys we do this every day" Chan laughs

"Yeah and everyday we are tired!" Changbin groaned

"I know i am too but after high school things will get better i promise" Chan said changing Chan heard snoring he turned around to see minho back to sleep Changbin laughed at his brother

"Throw a pillow at him" Chan said, fixing his shirt in the mirror he saw Changbin smack a pillow in Minho's face Minho snapped awake and saw Changbin he got up and Tackled Changbin making him scream.

"Hyung help!!!" Changbin squealed Chan smiled at them and yanked minho off of him

"Get off now, both of you get ready for school!" Chan exclaimed

Both of the bowed and got dressed Chan was waiting for them in the car. They both ran out from the car racing to get shotgun Changbin won this time. "HA suck it!" Changbin yelled getting into the car Minho Cringed and just got in the back seat. Chan shook his head with a smiled and drove to school.

They all headed to their first period which they all had together. Great, right? Eh kind of Chan dreaded the first period for one reason, Do-Yun. Chan hates him so much he's just a dick! He doesn't bother Chan in first period but boy does he mess with him at Lunch, Gym, and Math. Do-Yun was just laughing with his friends glaring a little at Chan as he talked with his friends.

the door opened and 2 boys came in giggling. Chan knew them, he just didn't know them. He knew one thing he wanted nothing to do with them. The boys who walked in was Jeongin and Jisung. They have been best friends since elementary. Jisung seemed like a nice guy, but Jeongin, he didn't want to talk to, for one reason. He's dating Do-Yun.  Chan wanted to avoid him to not cause any more drama than there is already.

Just then Chan and Jeongin made eye contact Chan just froze, Jeongin smiled and waved. Chan looked down and looked at his brothers. He glanced back at them slightly and saw Do-Yun glaring at him.

shiiiittttt Chan thought looking back down

"Come on, stop glaring at him, I only waved, he didn't even wave back!" Jeongin defended holding his boyfriends arm

"like I give a shit! Bang Chans a little bitch anyway!" Do-Yun rolled his eyes. Jeongin frowned and looked at Chan again, he decided to stay silent knowing his boyfriend doesn't like him but he seems nice.

"but anyways my love wanna go on a date soon like after school?" Do-Yun asked holding his hand

"i would love to but i have to go to the library to get some books for Felix and help him move in with us" Jeongin said making Do-Yun roll his eyes and let go of his hand sitting back down "whatever"

"I'm sorry love" Jeongin said and kissed his cheek then everyone heard an aggressive gag from Jisung.

Instantly Minho burst out in chuckles then covered his mouth. Chan silently laughed at his brother. Changbin laid his head down in his arms to contain his laugh.

Skip to lunch

Tw: violence and bullying

Before Chan ate lunch he went to wash his hands in the bathroom. Just then the door opened Chan turned to see Do-Yun. Chan tried to leave the bathroom but Do-Yun pushed him back.

"come on i'm just trying to eat man" Chan said already tired

"why were you looking at my boyfriend in 1rst?" he asked Chan getting close to his face

"i wasn't looking at him i was glancing around the room then i locked eyes with him" He defended getting nervous

Do-Yun just smiled then punched Chan in the face. Chan groaned a little and backed away holding his face. He knew his lip was bleeding and he could feel it. He then grabbed Chan's hair and dragged him to one of the stalls. He shoved his head into the toilet then flushed it. Chan just let it happen hoping it will end soon and it did, Do-yun pulled his head out and pushed him to the ground. Do-Yun didn't say anything and walked out.

Chan felt so sick he didn't eat lunch he couldn't do it. He tried to dry his hair looking at himself in the mirror looking paler than usual.

Jeongin pov

I was eating lunch then I felt someone's arms wrap around me. I turned around and smiled when I saw Do-Yun.

"Hey love" I smiled and kissed him. He sat next to me and I saw jisung with a disgusted look. I just smiled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hello, what's for lunch?" Do Yun asked with a smile

"Ass, Shit, And more shit" jisung responded

"That's great I'll just get stuff from the vending machine" he said and got up and walked away

Jisung moved to sit by me. I frowned and looked ahead and I saw why he sat by me.

"Staring at Minho again?" I teased

"Oh shush, how do you know I'm staring at him? I could be staring at Chan!" He defend

I shook my head laughing I looked at them and Chan wasn't eating I frowned a little bit

I just continued to eat.

Yayy first chapter! I hope you liked it! Love your byeeeee
                                               -nebe