Chapter: 33

soft but kinda sad chapter!

________________________________

Minho's pov

I know I wouldn't try to think about myself but I couldn't shake the feeling. I couldn't even go to bed! I woke up early to take a walk trying to get my mind off of things. But before I did I cooked a nice breakfast for my brothers and the others.

I saw a bench nearby. I sat there and pulled my phone and ear buds out to listen to music. It was peaceful listening to "bust your kneecaps" by pomplamoose. I know it's a weird song to listen to to calm down but it's calming for me.

They'll bust your knee caps
Ohh wop de do wop de do
They'll bust your knee caps
That's what they're going to do

I hummed along with the song, resting my eyes laying my head back in the back rest. I felt at peace. I haven't felt like that for a while, maybe for an hour or two I've felt like this.

But that got interrupted quicker than I thought. I felt someone touch my shoulder startling me. I opened my eyes, taking one ear bud out. It was jisung.

"What are you doing here?" I asked his house was like 6 blocks from here, "I was just walking around and I saw you were thought you were dead" he laughed I smiled

"What are you listening to?" He asked me to hand him the eye bud for him to listen to. My playlist isn't that personal. I mean I did tell him something very personal so this wouldn't hurt.

Hey lover by The Daughters Of Eve started playing. I know it's only American music but I love that vibe. The voices are so calming. Jisung sat next to me and I felt his head resting on my shoulder.

This feels nice just not talking and enjoying music. Who wouldn't want more than that?

Hey hey hey lover
You don't have to be a star
Hey hey hey lover
I love you just the way you are
For love is just the same
Without fortune and fame
Just give me true love and understanding
True love and understanding

I have so many love songs on this playlist yet I've never felt true love. The only one I've felt love from were my brothers and that was just family love, but romantic love? Never I'm a little scared of it, honestly.

My thoughts got caught off hearing jisung humming to the song. This is weird. I hate feelings. But I'm a little happy because jisung kind of helped me get my mind off of things but at the same time I don't like it. If that makes sense. Gosh I suck at explaining my emotions.

"I like this song," he said. The song playing now is deep end by Fousheé. It's a good song. Wow, time is moving fast. I checked my phone jeez 30 mins past.

"Yeah, I didn't realize how much time had passed. I have to get home and get ready for work." I said getting my ear buds back and putting them in my hoodie

"Can I come with you? You're going to the gym right?" He asked I nodded

"I am but unless your going to pay to get in and workout you can really join me" I said he frowned " oh ok next time then but can I get your number and send me your playlist I liked it" he smiled

Why did my heart jump at that? No one likes my music. Well I mean no one really knows my music but still. I smiled nodding, handing him my phone to put his info in.

We parted ways. I went home to get dressed, I said goodbye to my brothers and left for work.

I walked him and saw my friend walk up to me.

"Wonho hey!" I smiled "hey! How you been I'm assuming better you got a big smile on your face" he smiled I frowned my eyebrows

"What do you mean?" I asked with a small smile

"Oh you know every time you came to work you weren't upset, just tired now you look happy, I don't know don't think too much about it" he smiled bringing me to my students.

I teach boxing. I love it so much I teach ages 6-16. Let me tell you these little kids strong as fuck! It's crazy. But I love them so much we have a good connection. So it's worth it getting beat up by a 7 or 8 year old.

"Ok you guys ready?" I asked, smiling. They all jumped excitedly.

We did some punches for 20 minutes then I had them work out for another 20 minutes. I watched them making sure they were doing their exercises helping them when needed.

I started to think about what wonho said. I knew I shouldn't but I've just been thinking about everything! Could I like jisung? No, I can't do that. I'll be leaving soon anyway I don't want to lead him on that's shitty.

I snapped out of my thoughts when one of the students started crying. I rushed over to her kneeled down. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked to see if she had any bruises.

"I can't get the glove on!" She sobbed and I tried not to laugh. This isn't the first time this has happened, that's why it's funny to me. I tried telling them to come to me so they don't overwhelm themselves

"Hey it's ok don't cry! These are new gloves, sometimes you have to break them in! When I got my glove they were such a pain to break in. It just takes some time. But with your gloves you don't have to brake then it's hard to get them on yourself. Here I'll help you." I said, trying to calm her down.

I helped her put her gloves on and she hugged me. A few more students asked for help too.

We finished the session for today soon.

I packed my stuff to leave the gym and go home for a few hours. I'll take a nap,  I need one.

OH! I forgot to text jisung!

: hey I'm sorry I just got off of work here's the playlist.

: it's Minho by the way!

Jisung <3 : oh ok thank you! I hope you get some rest you looked tired when I saw you!

I smiled and walked home. Wait no, don't smile it wouldn't work out. I rubbed my head walking into the house and took my shoes off heading to my room. I put my earbuds in and set a timer while getting ready to take a nap.

________________________________

I love music keep that In mind for the future
-nebe