Chapter: 41

Music rang throughout the house, and the smell of food filled the air. In the dining room, Chan was preparing the grill, while Minho and Jisung were in the kitchen cleaning the rice and preparing the meat. Changbin was unbagging groceries while Felix brought them inside.

Most of the leftovers from last week's BBQ had been devoured or taken home by others, so they figured they'd cook some more.

Everyone was mingling and talking with each other, it was peaceful. Jeongin smiled as he passed by the living room, where Hyunjin and Seungmin were playing a game on the couch. The two teased and laughed with each other, and Jeongin smiled.

Seeing everyone so happy made him happy, especially after everything they'd been through. We deserve this, he thought to himself.

"Hey Changbin!", Changbin turned to look up at him, he was rummaging through some grocery bags taking out the food, "Hm?, what's up?" he asked.

"Have you seen Chan?", Changbin smirked before pointing to the dining room, "He's getting the grill ready."

Jeongin nodded and headed into the dining room, where Chan was setting up the grill. He walked up behind him and gave the other boy a hug, Chan jumped slightly before smiling, feeling more relaxed.

"You scared me!", he giggled, "Luckily the grill isn't on yet or else I would've been burnt", Jeongin frowned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think of that", Chan shook his head, "It's alright, nothing happened. Besides, I'd gladly burn a finger if it meant I got to hug you!"

Jeongin gave him a playful nudge on the arm, "I wouldn't, burn my finger? No way!", Chan put on a hurt look, "Not even for me?" he asked hopefully. Jeongin laughed, "Sorry, I love you but not that much"

He leaned towards Chan and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Forgive me?", Chan frowned before sighing, "I guess that's understandable"

The two laughed again before they began talking about other things, Jeongin helping Chan set up the grill.

Minho looked on from the kitchen, he smiled watching the two banter with each other. He turned to see Felix, who had joined Changbin after bringing in the last bag.

The two were talking about what college they'd be attending, and from the sound of it they wanted to go to one together.

Everyone was so relaxed, at peace, and happy.

Everyone heard music and turned to where it was coming from, Changbin was standing there with his finger on the play button.

Felix smiled walking up to him Changbin dramatically held his hand out, "may I have this dance... again?" He smiled, Felix giggled taking his hand and they swayed away to the music.

Hyunjin took Seungmins hand, pulling him to join and dance together. Hyunjin dancing to his own rythem Seungmin joining, shaking his head.

Chan pulled Minho to the dance floor and danced like there wasn't a care in the world. Han walked up the Jeongin looking at the two brothers' dance cringing a little.

"Your boyfriend is dancing like a grandpa" Jisung said smiling at his best friend Jeongin looked at him with an offended look

"Rude!" He said slapping his shoulder Jeongin smirked, "he dosent fuck like one" Jisung gagged
"Disgusting! Get away, I didn't need to know that information!!!" Jisung said with a disgusted look.

Jeongin just laughed and Chan danced his way to Jeongin and asked for his hand, Jeongin smiled getting pulled by Chan to dance. Minho did the same for Jisung.

They danced for a while then got started with the good music still playing in the background. Chan walked behind Jeongin who was getting the vegetables ready and wrapped his arms around him swaying gently along with the music.