Chapter: 31

Yay another chapter

"Chan? What about Chan?" his mom asked, a little worried

"Mom this is bad, Yun could try to go to Chan's house! I have to go over there!" Jeongin begged, putting his jacket back on.

"Ok! I'll drive you" she said, getting her coat back on. They hurried into the car and Jeongin could feel his heart beating. Thoughts raced through his head, a million different possibilities of what Yun could've said or done to Chan flooded his mind.

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. Chan has like a million brothers, I'm sure he's fine, he mentally reminded himself. The ride to Chan's house felt longer than usual, luckily his mom knew the way by heart now.

Jeongin practically jumped out of the car, his mother yelling after him. He couldn't see any signs that Yun had been there, no broken window or open door. He could see lights on inside, so clearly people were there. Maybe Yun didn't go to Chan's house after all.

He knocked on the door, still feeling anxious. He could hear movement and chatter behind the door, Chan opened the door confused. Jeongin hugged him tightly. Chan petted his head trying to comfort him. He saw his mom in the car and smiled at her.

"Hey what's wrong?" Chan asked quietly

"So much happened, today was supposed to be a good day!" Jeongin said Chan could feel his shirt getting wet

"Ok hey let's go inside tell your mom too and you can tell me what happened ok?" He said, rubbing his head and whipping his face. Jeongin nodded and gestured for his mom to come inside.

They sat on the couch. "Do you want the others to hear this or just me?" Chan asked, rubbing his back "get the others just in case this does happen". Chan called for his brothers and Felix, who filled the room looking confused, worried, or annoyed.

"What's going on?", Minho asked. Chan grabbed Jeongin's hand encouragingly, "Go on, tell them". Taking a breath, Jeongin began to explain.

"Yun stalked us during our date at the fair. He followed me home after and confronted me in the alleyways, he basically had a mental breakdown confessing his love and begging for me to come back, I got so scared that I ran away", Jeongin stopped to take another breath.

"But he followed me home, he banged on my door trying to get me to come out. I'm sure he would've done something worse if it hadn't been for my mom coming out and scaring him shitless. He ran off and I was worried he'd come over here" he rambled.

"Did he hurt you?", Chan asked with concern, worry and anger in his eyes. Jeongin shook his head, "No, just scared me is all. I was more worried about you though. Did he try anything with you?"

Chan smiled at him and rubbed his hand comfortingly, "Thank you for being concerned. But Yun didn't come around here, luckily", Jeongin let out a sigh, "I thought I'd check to be sure"

Changbin had a scowl on his face, clearly not pleased by anything he'd heard. "If he tried anything he'd have a busted face by now", he huffed. Minho nodded, "For sure. Let's save the violent fantasies for later though, we have to do something about Yun."

Chan nodded, "I'm preparing to file a restraining order against him", Jeongin's mom piped up. "That would work Ms.Yang, if he follows it we won't have to worry about him again", Minho added.

Jeongin looked at Chan, "I'm a little scared. Do you mind if I stay here for the night?". Changbin and Minho shot their brother a look but didn't say much else, "Of course not. I can see why you'd be scared".

The group turned towards Ms.Yang, "Oh no no I can't stay. I'll be fine by myself, I can handle Yun on my own.", the group laughed, slightly easing the tensions in the room.

"Jeongin, you can stay with Chan as long as you'd like. Just be sure to check in with me okay?", Ms.Yang asked. Jeongin nodded in understanding, before getting up to hug his mom goodbye. "You too Felix Jeongin told me what Yun did to you" she said Felix nodded hugging Changbin obviously tired

"If Yun tries anything, let me know" she whispered to him, Jeongin smiled, "I will". They broke apart and the group said goodbye to Ms.Yang as she headed out the door.

Minho cleared his throat, "I'm not sure Yun will follow the restraining order." Jeongin was inclined to agree, he was clearly not in the best mental space right now. Jeongin doubted he'd listen to it but it was worth a shot.

"I agree", Chan added, "But it won't hurt to implement one. Just to be safe. Are you sure he didn't hurt you?" Chan asked him just to make sure.

"All he did was pin me and wrapped his arms around my waist but he didn't hit me" Jeongin said laying on Chan's shoulder he wrapped his arm around him holding him closer

"I'm sorry this happened. I promise everything will be better soon" Chan whispered

Minho looked at them. His stomach twisted hearing what Chan said. Was he trying to get him in the plan? That was just for us... Minho shook off the feeling, it's not the time to make things about himself. He silently crept back to his room.

"Let's go back to sleep," Chan said, holding Jeongin and taking him up to his room, same with Changbin and Felix.

So sorry for the next chapter
                                                      -nebe