Chapter: 34

Changbin pov

Me and Felix were cuddling on the bed. He looked so beautiful. I got up carefully making sure not to wake him up. I bent down and kissed him on his forehead and caressed his hair. I went down stairs.

It seemed like no one was here at the time I knew Chan left and Minho made breakfast. It was a little cold so I know he left. I smiled and reheated the food, then went back to my room and woke Felix up.

"Hey love, it's time to get up" I said in a soothing voice. He groaned, stretching he looked at me "mine" he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"You're right i'm yours but get up Minho made us breakfast. I have the day off so we can just hang out but I do plan to go to the gym" I said

"Can I watch?" Felix smiled "you don't wanna work out with me?" I asked with a slight pout "maybe a little but you didn't answer the question" Felix said I rolled my eyes and pulled him up.

"Come on breakfast time!" I yelled, making him laugh. I went down stairs and place his plate on the table.

Felix soon walked downstairs, "are the others at work?" I nodded "it's just us for a while" I said he smiled.

I ate and cleaned the dishes while putting them up. As I was washing then I felt arms wrapping around me. I smiled as Felix leaned his head on my shoulder.

When I was done I waddled to the living room with Felix clinging on to me. I found a dc player on the table. Wow, we haven't used that thing in a long time.

-flashback-

"Come on this is stupid!" Mom laughed as dad took her hand lovingly

"You and meee always forever we can stay alone together!!!" He sang pulling her in to dance; she gave up smiling and swayed with him.

The song "always forever" by cults playing in the background as me and my brother watched smiling

Those were the good times, the times when everyone was happy.

-end of flashbacks-

Gosh what happened? I thought, looking at the CD player. I got pulled out of my thoughts by Felix, he rubbed my arm gently looking at me with concerned eyes.

"You ok?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. I have an idea! I turned around and took Felix's hand off smiling. "Wait right here ok?" I said and ran into my parents' old room. Chills went down my spine.

Sorry dad, I just want to make today a little better. Why am I talking like that he can't hear me and if he can then I'll tell him he's a fucking abusive prick and I hope his life is hell. I shook my head and looked through his old CDs.

Here it is.

I walked downstairs to the CD player and placed it in. I turned on the player and played the song. Felix looked very confused. I almost laughed at his face.

"May I have this dance?" I asked Bowing down dramatically he laughed, "I would love to" he smiled taking my hand

You and me always forever
We could stay alone together
You and me always forever
Say you'll stay, never be severed.

I put my hands around his waist and swayed to the music. I was getting deja vu but the only difference is my life won't go to shit.

You know you got me in your pocket
You don't just have to wait around
You know I'll keep you in my locket
Just come here and we can settle down.

Everything was at peace. Felix hummed to the music with a smile. Everything just felt at peace. I want to stay in this feeling forever. Felix spinned me and pulled me against his back.

The song ended.

Felix hugged me tightly, "I'm so happy" he said I smiled, "yeah I am too"

I'm kinda sad this books is going to end soon.... But I have so much more in store.
                                          -nebe