Chapter: 23

Warning: gesturing to sex

Chan pov

I was watching tv waiting for Jeongin to come over. I'm a little worried about him because of everything that had happened. I guess I'll find out when he comes over.

I heard knocking on the door, I opened the door to see Jeongin, he looked upset.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked softly pulling him in the house.

"Yeah I just wanted to talk to you" Jeongin smiled softly

"Ok, wanna go to my room? we can talk there" I asked.

Jeongin nodded and followed me to my room. He still looked upset, when we got to my room I shut the door and he sat on my bed.

I sat down next to him, "So, what's going on?" I asked softly.

Jeongin let out a sight, "it's Yun-"

"What? Did he hurt you? I swear Yun if he touched you I'll beat his ass" I interrupted

Jeongin looked a little surprised, I wasn't normally violent, he shook his head laughing a bit "No, no it's not that. I was thinking about what he said to me"

He looked down and frowned, I put my arm around him to comfort him. I was still a bit angry that Yun had Jeongin so upset, I didn't like seeing him like this, especially not because of Yun.

"He told me that other men would only like me for my body. That no one would want me for anything else and..and" he started to trail off, I could see he was getting emotional.

"Hey hey look at me" I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head softly, "Don't listen to Yun, he's a cheating lying asshole, anyone would love you you're fuckin amazing!" I said truthfully

"But- I don't know! It sucks feeling this way! Why can't more people think like you?" He pouted

"Do you feel a little bit better?" I asked

He just shrugged. "A little bit. Thanks Chan, I know not everyone is gonna be like Yun but it's upsetting to think some might view me like that. I'm glad there's people like you who don't think like that" Jeongin explained

He gave me a smile and I felt my heart flutter. I know it wasn't the right time but he just looked so genuine. I felt my cheeks getting hot. "Of course! You deserve better than Yun, like a million times better."

Jeongin laughed, "what about you?" He asked suddenly

"Hm?" I was confused. "How do you like..see me?" he murmured.

I was a little taken aback, I felt myself blushing, "Well..I-I think you're pretty. No, not pretty, beautiful. And I don't mean just your body or face or whatever, your personality and attitude, you're just such a nice and genuine person. I think it makes you even more beautiful than you already are"

Jeongin smiled, "You think I'm pretty?", I giggled a bit, "Yeah..I do"

"I think you're beautiful too Chan", he said leaning in. "Yeah?" I asked, "Yea.." I trailed off.

"Can I kiss you?" Jeongin asked making my eyes widen l

I wanted to but I was afraid of the consequences. I put those thoughts in the back of my head and nodded

He kissed me and it felt like I was In heaven. I decided to deepen the kiss and put one hand on his neck and the other on his cheek gently.

He pulled me closer. I pulled away not wanting things to escalate without his consent.

"Why'd you stop?" Jeongin asked

"Did you want to go further?" I asked cupping his face

He nodded

"Say it don't just nod" I said

"Yes I want this" he said

So I did just that

2 hours later

Jeongin POV

After we took a shower, I went downstairs to make some tea for Chan, he looked happier and more relaxed. I went into the closet and grabbed an extra blanket, a big fluffy one that I knew he loved.

"Jeongin?" I heard Chan call from upstairs, "I'm down here! I'll be up in a sec!" I told him. The tea finished pretty quickly so I grabbed a cup and poured both of us some, I put the cups and the tea pot on a tray and threw the blanket over my shoulder.

I pushed the door open and saw Chan looking out the window with a thin blanket on. He jumped a little when he heard me come in but calmed down when he saw it was me. "Oh! Tea! Thank you!" he said, walking over and grabbing a cup.

"Careful, it's hot", Chan nodded, "I got you another blanket, the fluffy one you love"

Chan giggled, "Thank you! You know I should be the one taking care of you" he smiled before hopping onto the bed

I walked over and sat down on the bed next to him, "It's fine really, I enjoy taking care of you. It makes me calm and relaxed" I explained

Chan nodded, "Wanna cuddle?" he asked. I smirked and nodded before he snuggled up against me. I reached over and grabbed the remote on the stand.

"You wanna watch something?" I said. "Sure!" Chan agreed

We put on a movie and settled down. "Thank you" I told Chan suddenly, "I appreciate you being there"

Chan blushed and smiled, "Of course! I'll always be there for you, you know that"

I couldn't help but stare at him, he just looked so happy and peaceful. Any thoughts of Yun completely gone as I watched him. I looked back to the TV and giggled softly when Chan wrapped around me tighter.

I wonder where we go from here?