Chapter:28

Carry on from the last chapter

"The fair!!!" Jeongin smiled jumping up and down Chan smiled and wrapped his arms around him "yep we can ride any ride you want and play whatever game you want. I'll play for everything" Chan smiled

"Are you sure I don't want you to spend money on me? I'll pay for some too!" Jeongin smiled "no I'm treating g you to this day so I'm paying" Chan said pointing to himself, "ok but I'll feel bad" Jeongin whispered "don't you deserve this please let me pay for everything" Chan said shaking his arm, "ughhh fineeee" Jeongin said fake annoyed

Chan smiled and paid for the ticket for 2 holding hands. "Where to first love?" Chan asked looking at Jeongin, he smirked looking at the ride "the gravitron " he smiled, Chan was nervous he was never really on fair rides "ok" he smiled nervously.

Jeongin seemed to sense his nervousness and he grabbed his hand softly, "It'll be fine, I promise. It's just a little gravity" he joked, Chan giggled before they stepped onto the ride.

He leaned against the wall next to Jeongin, once everyone was on the worker ran through the instructions before stepping out of the ride and beginning the countdown. "Ready?" Jeongin asked, Chan shook his head. Once they reached 0 the ride began.

Chan felt drunk, he heard Jeongin laughing next to him and he began to laugh, "It's so fast!", he screamed to be heard over the noise of the other riders, "Yeah! Isn't it fun though!", Chan shook his head, or well tried to, it was hard when you were spinning at 15 miles an hour.

After a few more minutes the ride came to a slow stop and everyone decamped, Chan almost collapsed onto the ground from dizziness, Jeongin was quick to catch him though giggling softly, "Woah there, it's alright I got you, you want to sit down for a bit?" Chan shook his head, "No I'm fine, let's just play some of the games for now."

"Ok fine but I want to at least ride the ferris wheel," Jeongin said, hugging him. Then they went off to the games

"Oh channie, what about this one!" Jeongin jumped and pulled Chan to the game. A big sign read "Balloon Pop", the kid working the stand was busy on his phone until Chan and Jeongin walked up, "Step right up, pop the balloons to win a prize" , he sounded uninterested but Jeongin didn't seem to mind as he slid him the money.

The kid slid him a pack of darts and Jeongin took his place, the kid set up the timer before announcing "Ready? Go!"Jeongin began to throw the darts at the balloons, he barely missed any, dang he's got good aim, Chan thought.

Jeongin went back through popping the one's he'd missed, getting the last one just as the timer went off. "Congratulations, pick a prize", Jeongin looked towards Chan, "Which one do you want?" he asked

"Uhm, the big duck plushie", The teen grabbed it from the rack and handed it to Jeongin, he walked over to Chan smiling, "Here you go". Chan blushed a little, "Thanks, now I've gotta win you a prize too, y'know to make it even" he smiled.

Jeongin chuckled, "Sounds fair to me" Chan led them to the ring toss booth. He paid to play. He tossed the first one he made it on one of the hoops, the second toss he made it again, wow he's good at this the rings are hard to get in the poles, the third toss he made it! The buzzer went off

"We have a winner pick a prize!" The man said Chan looked at Jeongin gesturing to the booth "the wolf stuffed animal!" He smiled when the man gave him the toy and smiled at the two "you guys are very cute together" they smiled, thanking him before going on to the next thing.

"Can we go to the Ferris wheel now?" Jeongin and Chan nodded, the two walked up to the entrance booth, "15$ each please", The woman told them kindly, woah kinda expensive, Chan thought before Jeongin handed the lady the money.

The two climbed into one of the seats, Chan slid his hand over Jeongin's, "I haven't been on one of these in a while", he told him. "It's fine I haven't either", after a while the ride began to move, although much slower compared to the last ride Chan was on.

"Wow, it's just like in the movies", he giggled, "Yeah! So romantic right?", Jeongin joked. The two shared another laugh as they slowly climbed higher and higher, "Wow, it's so beautiful tonight. Look at all the stars", Jeongin muttered. Chan looked up with him, "It's gonna be even prettier when they light the fireworks", he added.

"So, do you plan on staying here for a long time?", Jeongin asked suddenly. Chan had to think for a moment before replying, "Not particularly. I don't really feel an urge to leave or stay, I guess it depends on where life takes me. If it takes me away from here that's fine, but if not it's also alright", he replied, "Besides, I wouldn't think of leaving without you", he added. Jeongin blushed, "Yeah, I..I feel the same way. It's just sometimes, I think about what'd it be like to travel the world, but at the same time I have so many great memories and friends here it'd be hard to leave. But there's also a lot of bad things I'd like to get away from".

Chan nodded in understanding, "I get what you mean", he gripped Jeongin's hand again, "I'll one hundred percent understand why you might want to leave, especially with Yun being all weird, just know that wherever you go I'll be with you. Always", as Chan stared into his eyes lovingly, for the first time in a while, Jeongin felt like someone understood. The two cuddle in comfortable silence for the rest of the ride.

As they stepped off the ride there was still a bit of tension between them, The two walked over to the hillside where the fireworks were being prepared before sitting down in a nice spot. "Thank you for the talk, I always enjoy chatting with you about that stuff", Jeongin finally said. "Of course, I enjoy hearing your perspective on the world and life, it's always so interesting", he said smiling.

Jeongin blushed a little, "I appreciate you, for understanding and being there, and for this whole night really. I've had such a good time", Chan smiled.

Chan caught A glimpse of Yun staring at them. Something in Chan sparked him to do something. So he cupped Jeongin's face and looked at his lips, "can I kiss you?" He asked Jeongin, smiled and nodded. Chan pressed their lips together passionately. Jeongin felt like he was in heaven and at peace. This is the only guy he felt like this with. They pulled away and smiled. "Shall we go home?" Chan asked holding his hand Jeongin nodded, face red