Chapter: 18

On going from the last chapter

After everything calmed down, they decided to cook. Well, Minho decided to cook, Jisung just helped.

Changbin and Felix were in Felix's room, laying down next to each other on their back.

"Is your hand ok?" Felix asked, taking his hand to look at it

"It's fine" changbin said "I'm sorry you had to see that" he apologized

"I personally thought it was badass, he deserved it" Felix smiled as Changbin blushed

"Are you ok?" Changbin asked him

"Yeah it was just a scratch" he shrugged

They looked at each other. Staring into each other's eyes. Both of their hearts racing.

"Felix you're so like, ethereal" Changbin mumbled Felix blushed and smiled

Felix scoots so close their noses touched. Changbin turned and cupped Felix's cheek.

They leaned in, Felix closing his eyes. Then they kissed. Sparks explodes in both their hearts. They pulled away, smiling. Felix scooted closer to changbin and rested his head on his chest, cuddling.

Meanwhile downstairs

Jisung was trying to help Minho cook. Key word trying.

Jisung held the knife incorrectly, scaring Minho a bit. He carefully took the knife away from Jisung and placed it in his hand the right way. But he also didn't know how to chop the right way. He was scared Jisung would lose a finger.

Minho wrapped his arms around jisung and wrapped his hand around his to help him and show him how to cut the peppers. Jisung froze, feeling Minho against him. His ears were on fire!

Minho looked at him with a smile, silently asking him if he got it? Feelings? Yes!

Jisung smiled and nodded, then Minho let go to check on the meat.

Jeongin's mouth fell open, seeing the scene. How did Jisung not pass out? Chan was also looking his brother, his brother was quite smooth. So smooth that no one noticed, Minho gave Chan a slight glare.

They both shook their heads and watched the show. Jeongin laid his head on Chan.

"Thank you" Jeongin mumbled

"For what?" He asked confused

"For not being a shitty person and actually caring" Jeongin said, wrapping his arm around Chan. Chan smiled and wrapped his arm around him.

Not me crying to my own writing-
                                -nebe