Chapter: 44

Jisung had been tense the whole plane ride, he had expected Chan to come with him at first, but realized that wouldn't make much sense, besides this wasn't Chan's issue anyways and he did enough by arranging the flight.

Chan knew Minho's schedule down to a T, and booked the flight so that Jisung would arrive on a day Minho wouldn't be busy so that they could really talk.Jisung looked out the window and sighed, doubts began to form in his mind again.

Possibilities whirling in his head,what if he was busy? What if all of this was for nothing? What if he showed up and made an idiot of himself?

He shook those thoughts away, You have to do this!, it's the only way!, he reminded himself. That spark of determination returned, he was sure this was the right thing. Besides, it was too late to turn back now.

It was up to fate now.

Meanwhile

Minho eyed the desk, a thoughtful expression on his face and his hand on his chin. He inched some books over slightly and smirked in satisfaction.

"There! Perfect!", he announced. He had cleaned his whole room, despite it not being that messy to begin with. Minho looked around and sighed before slouching down into the desk chair.

Per Chan's advice he decided to stay in today for a "rest day", he had to admit with college and trying to keep up with new friends PLUS everyone back at home he'd become exhausted physically and mentally.

He let out a deep sigh, "Was it always this hard?", he thought back to his time in Korea. Everything had seemed much easier then, he had to admit school was difficult at times, even on par with his college.

But he hadn't had to worry about balancing so many relationships back then, everyone was in one place. His siblings, his friends, and...Jisung.

A pang stabbed his heart, "Jisung..", Minho muttered. He remembered the promise they had made a year prior, it seemed like a lifetime ago now.

Jisung was meant to come with him to Japan so they could be together, Jisung seemed so genuine. He truly wanted to be with Minho and Minho wanted Jisung he really did but his insecurities always got the better of him.

Even now, he had barely talked to Jisung about the promise, he had barely talked to Jisung at all this week!. He ignored his call, and never called him back! All because he was scared.

How were we supposed to convince Jisung to come move to Japan when he was acting like this? Running away from his emotions..like always.

He deserves someone better, someone mature, who can be open and honest, Minho mused bitterly, not like you.

His fist clenched and he felt tears well in his eyes, why couldn't he just be open? Why couldn't he just talk, dammit! None of this would be an issue if he could just speak to Jisung without chickening out at the last second!

Ding

Minho shot up and looked at the door confused, he didn't invite anyone to his place. He walked up and opened the door, he froze at what he saw his heart pounding.

Jisung stood there with an upset look on his face, Jisung pushed him back into the house walking in taking Minho by surprise.

"You! You Asshole you do NOT get to make that choice for me ok? I asked you if you still had feelings for me and you told me no, you hurt me!!" Jisung screamed, "then I told Chan about what you did and you LIED! For what? to make me find someone better? How stupid can you be? I fucking love you Minho ok? I LOVE YOU! So stop being so fucking insecure and let me love you! Let your self love!" Jisung yelled, tearing up breathing heavily.

Minho walked up to him and kissed him. Jisung melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Minho. Minho pulled away and hugged him. Jisung hugged back, he heard Minho sniffling into his shoulder. Jisung pulled away and saw him crying.

"I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry! I did lie and I'm sorry I was just scared! I'm sorry" Minho cried

Jisung pulled him into another hug, "I love you" mumbled Minho into his neck. Jisung pulled away smiling, "really?" He asked Minho nodded

"I'm sorry it took a while and I'm sorry I hurt you you're amazing and I've never been in a relationship before, I don't know how all of it works and I'm scared" Minho said wiping his face

"That's ok you're mine too . We can figure this out together!" Jisung smiled, Minho leaned in and kissed him again pulling him in close. Jisung smiled into the kiss.

"No more fighting, okay?", Jisung asked. Minho smiled and nodded, "Promise?", Jisung asked, "Try to be as open as you can with me, please?".

Minho looked into Jisung's eyes, filled with nothing but love, and smiled, "Promise"

We're all happy again. And despite both boys knowing that there was a lot in store for them still, in this moment, together in each other's arms, ‭ they felt nothing but peace

Maybe, just maybe, everything would be okay.

The end

Yep that was the end of this story but don't worry I'm making a bonus chapter because this book won't end so soon. Until the next update I'll see you later bye!
-nebe