20

Jimin holds back his tears on the drive back to their house.

"Babe, I can book a hotel room if you'd like. We don't have to go back to the house."

"I'm sorry for making us leave..."

Jungkook looks over and sees the slight scrunch in his expression. "Baby, don't cry. They aren't worth it. Letting them affect you like this is just giving them what they want."

"He didn't have to bring up my parents like that."

"We never have to go back."

Jimin wipes his cheeks. "What happened after I left?"

Jungkook grips the steering wheel and looks around. He clears his throat but doesn't say anything.

Jimin looks over at him and waits. "Babe?..."

"I don't want to talk about it right now."

Jimin reaches over and grabs one of Jungkook's hands, squeezing it. "Are you okay? Did they say something?"

Jungkook moves their clasped hands over to rest on Jimin's thigh. "I really don't want to talk about it..."

"Babe, pull over."

Jungkook snaps out of focus. "What?"

"Pull over. I don't want you driving if you're upset and you're clearly shaken up."

Jungkook sighs and looks around. They're driving on the side of a mountain, so he searches for a lookout point. In no time, they're coming up on one.

Jungkook pulls off of the road carefully. "I really don't want to talk about it. They're just trying to fuck with my head and I shouldn't let them."

Jimin lightly strokes Jungkook's hand with his thumb. "I wasn't going to ask again..."

They look into each other's eyes for a few moments and Jimin smiles. "I love you. I know you love me. Your parents hate that we love each other, but I think it's worth it. It's worth the snide comments."

Jungkook leans over the center console and delicately kisses him. "I think it's worth it too. I'd rather die than live a life that isn't by your side."

Jimin kisses him once again with a bit more passion. "I love you more than I've ever loved a person. Even my own parents."

"I can easily say the same."

Jimin climbs over the center console and straddles him. They continue kissing and tugging at each other's clothes.

Jungkook breaks the kiss to catch his breath. "We should get in the backseat."

Jimin kisses his forehead. "We aren't too far away from the house. Let's just go there."

Jungkook groans. "Why can't we just finish this here?"

"I don't want to ruin the leather seats."

-

Jimin throws the sheets in the dryer and turns around. Jungkook is sitting on the counter with red cheeks. "Sorry..."

"Do you know how easy it is to just cum on my back or stomach instead of the sheets?"

"I can't see straight after fucking you. If you want my aim to be better, stop being so fucking sexy all the time."

Jimin walks up and stands between his legs, leaning against his chest. "How many years have we been together?"

"5."

"And you still can't control yourself? Come on..."

Jungkook chuckles. "You're hot as hell in general, but in bed, you're out of this world. I swear you give me heat stroke."

"Babe..."

Jungkook looks away. "You can't look up at me like that. You know what it does to me."

"You say that anytime I look at you."

"My body just reacts to the mere sight of you. I would quit my job and stay home with you 24/7, but that's just not possible."

Jimin walks his finger up Jungkook's arm. "Actually... It is possible."

"Not this again."

"I'm just saying! You have enough money is savings for us to buy a little house and live comfortably for the rest of our lives."

"I can't just quit. I'm a CEO. Besides, I really like my job."

"I know, but at least let me dream."

Jungkook gets off of the counter and grabs a bottle of wine, pouring 2 glasses. "Why are you so obsessed with the thought of us living in a midsize home in the suburbs?"

"That was always my dream growing up. Growing old with someone and just living comfortably."

"But we are—"

"You're living comfortably. I'm still not accustomed to this standard of living and I probably never will be. It's lavish and we're extremely lucky, but we don't need all of this—" he motions to the mansion, "—to be happy."

Jungkook doesn't chuckle at this like he usually does. Instead, he drinks some of the wine straight out of the bottle. "Mmhmm."

Jimin pouts slightly. "What's wrong?"

"... I really didn't want to talk about this because I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but my parents said something about this..."

"Babe, I've heard how your parents can be. If they said something that's bothering you, you can tell me."

Jungkook avoids eye contact. "It's not just them. I kind of agreed with it, so that's why I don't want to tell you."

"We're married. If I'm allowed to complain about you, you can complain about me. Whatever it is, we can talk about it and fix it."

"It's just that you seem ungrateful sometimes. I worked so hard to give you all of this. The house, the cars, the clothes... No matter what I do, you always say something about not wanting it."

Jimin bites the inside of his cheek. "I can see how you feel that way, but I think you aren't quite getting my intentions. I love everything you've given me. Never in a million years would I have thought that I'd be living like this. It's not that I don't want it, I just don't need it. Does that make sense?"

"I just want to spoil you. I have plenty of money to be able to pamper you like this, so why do you always fight it?"

"Why do you feel the need to spoil me?"

"Because that's just how married couples are in my social circle. Expensive gifts are just a norm."

"I just want you to know that I'd love you even if we didn't have all of this. Getting all of these gifts makes me feel like a golddigger."

Jungkook smiles slightly. "You are anything but a golddigger. A golddigger would ask for more."

Jimin walks over and picks up the other glass of wine. "I'll promise to show more gratitude of you promise to tone it down a bit."

Jungkook nods. "I can live with that."

-