2

Jimin takes a bite of the pie and sits on the kitchen counter. "Jungkook, you could've talked a bit more. She was so sweet to bring us this. The least you could've done was make some conversation."

Jungkook pokes at the pie. "I'm just not use to people walking up to my front door unannounced. I'm kind of thrown off because I chose this neighborhood for how safe it is. I'm unsettled by the fact that just anyone could come onto our property."

Jimin chuckles. "She's a sweet old lady, babe. I don't exactly see her as a threat. Eat your pie. It's really delicious."

Jungkook sets his plate down and chews on his bottom lip. "Maybe we should get a front gate installed..."

Jimin puts his pie down and rolls his eyes. "Babe... It's not a big deal. It's just a bit of neighborhood hospitality."

"Maybe we should've picked the other house–"

Jimin hops off of the counter and walks up to him. "It's fine. Don't make a big deal out of nothing. She just brought us a gift." He cups Jungkook's cheek in his hand. "Calm down and enjoy your pie."

Jungkook nods softly and gives him a kiss. "You know I just want to keep us safe..."

He kisses his cheek. "I know. If it becomes an issue in the future, I have no problem with you looking into a gate. For now, there's no reason." He grabs his pie and walks towards the living room. "I'm going onto the balcony. You can join me if you'd like."

Jungkook grabs his pie and follows him. They walk out the double glass doors and sit on the outside sofa.

Jimin cuddles into his side. "You look upset."

"Do you really not like the house?"

"I like it. I'm just overwhelmed by it. You have to keep in mind that I used to live in a small studio apartment. I've never lived like this."

"Do you regret marrying me at all?"

Jimin shakes his head with no hesitation. "I know we come from very different backgrounds, but I'm willing to grow accustomed to this lifestyle if it means I get to be with you. It's not like my life will be difficult."

Jungkook chuckles and kisses his temple. "I know you don't see it, but you were born to be part of the upper class. You're so elegant and well spoken."

Jimin giggles and gives him a kiss. "You're right. I don't see it at all." He stands up and grabs Jungkook's empty pie plate. "Do you want me to grab you a glass of wine?"

Jungkook stands up as well. "Only if we're drinking inside. It's a bit cold out here."

Jimin pouts. "Alright. We can sit on the couch."

-