29

Jimin stands in the shower with the water pouring down on him. He runs his hands through his hair and tries not to full on sob. He quickly finishes rinsing all of the soap off of his body and gets out, putting on a robe.

He avoids looking at the mirror and walks out into the room. Jungkook is sitting on the bed watching TV. "Hey baby. How was the shower?"

Jimin shrugs. "It was okay. I missed you though..."

Jungkook chuckles and looks away from the TV. "You missed me? You weren't in the shower for that long."

"I still missed you..." He walks up and sits next to him. "... Do you still want to be married to me? Be honest."

Jungkook turns the TV off. "Of course I do."

"Are you sure? You brought up divorce like it was nothing."

"I didn't bring it up because I wanted it. I just see how this life is affecting you and I wanted to know if you were having doubts. I've just felt like you're losing interest in me."

Jimin crawls into Jungkook's lap. "I'm not losing interest in you. I think I've just been too preoccupied with my own issues to think just about you. I'm sorry..."

Jungkook grins. "As long as you still love me, then we have nothing to worry about. Everything were dealing with can be fixed. I just want you to know that I'm here for you. Always."

Jimin tears up. "I feel really bad about the party. I should've toughed it out for you. Thinking about it, it wasn't even that bad. I was letting my anxiety consume me."

Jungkook kisses his cheek and wipes the tears away. "Can you please think about going into therapy? You have the time for it."

"I've never been in therapy before. It sounds scary."

Jungkook shakes his head. "It isn't. It's intimidating, but it really helped me after I came out to my parents."

"You've been in therapy before?"

"I haven't told anyone about it before. Some people see it as a sign of weakness, but it takes a lot of courage to go to therapy. I'll go with you for the first few appointments until you feel comfortable."

Jimin gives him a kiss. "I'd really appreciate that." He stands up. "I need to put lotion on. That hot water really dried out my skin."

"I can help you if you want."

Jimin giggles. "You want to help me put lotion on?"

"Yeah... I can help you put it on your back."

He rolls his eyes but walks into the bathroom to grab a bottle of lotion. "Alright. I guess you can."

-

Jimin is sitting on the bed naked as Jungkook rubs the lotion in on his back. "You know, we should probably talk about house hunting. Do you want to look at the same area or something different? I mean, Bel Air is nice, but Calabasas is really nice too."

He can feel Jimin's muscles tense up. "Do we really have to talk about it now?"

"The longer we wait, the longer we have to stay in that house."

"Okay... I like Bel Air. It's green. Calabasas is dry and arid."

"Ok. Bel Air it is. Anything specific you want in the new house?"

"Maybe something that isn't $50 million."

Jungkook chuckles. "So, were downsizing just a bit. I'll settle for a minimum of $10 million."

"I guess I'm okay with that."

"What else do you want, babe? Tan exterior? White exterior?"

"You know I like white exteriors... Tan mansions in California look like big fancy Mexican restaurants."

"What about an off-white one?"

"I'd be okay with that."

"Modern interior? Like... All white? Like Kim Kardashian's old house?"

"No. White interiors make me nervous. I feel like I'm going to scuff the floor with my shoes. I don't like super old or expensive looking interiors. Something... like a really nice hotel room would be nice."

"I like modern stuff. Maybe we'll find a compromise between the two."

Jimin closes his eyes and imagines his dream house in mansion form. "I don't want something too open. I like medium sized rooms. No echoes when you talk."

"Would you want another pool?"

"Pools are nice. Just not as big as our old one."

"What about neighborhoods?"

"If we were in a midsize home, yes. I feel like isolated mansions are safer."

"How many guest rooms?"

"Ideally? 3. I only have 3 close friends, so it would fit all of them at once." He opens his eyes when he realizes Jungkook's hands aren't on his back anymore. He turns around and sees Jungkook writing down everything he's saying on the hotel notepad.

Jungkook looks up. "Anything else?"

"You can pick the rest."

"Okay. Are you sure there's nothing else you want?"

Jimin grins and turns away from him. "It's something you aren't ready for. I'm not either."

Jungkook grabs his shoulder. "What is it?"

"A kid... Maybe 2."

Jungkook freezes and chuckles. "You want kids?"

Jimin turns to look at him with hurt in eyes. "Do you not?"

"I do. I mean, we need to get all of this sorted out and move into the new house... whenever we find one—but after that, I'd love to raise a kid with you."

"We should wait longer than that. Maybe get a pet first. Learn how to take care of a living thing."

"Okay. Okay, great. Sounds like a plan. Would you want a dog or a cat?"

"A dog would be nice. I'm mildly allergic to cats."

Jungkook grabs the pen again. "Okay, so a nice yard. One of the guest rooms can be a kids room. Well, all of them could be one."

Jimin gets up and puts a sleep shirt on. "When can we start looking for new houses?"

"Tomorrow. I'll text the realtor right now."

Jimin unbuttons Jungkook dress shirt. "Get ready for bed. We'll talk more about this in the morning."

Jungkook pulls his shirt off and unbuttons his pants. "Can you grab my sweatpants?"

Jimin walks over to Jungkook's suit case but is picked up off his feet from behind. Jungkook chuckles and throws him on the bed.

"You asked me to get your sweatpants, you brat!"

"Well, maybe I decided I don't need them."

-