Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

This day too passed without any event. Days goes by, everything around me keeps changing except me. I remain the same way. Same college, same classes and then lots of remaining work of home. Will that be my life forever. Will I keep living like this? Will my world be always in this town. Anyway I have not even seen this small town completely let alone the outside world.
I have to complete my college work now tomorrow might be surprise test coming.
But I have to prepare dress for my little siblings for school as well. I should better start right now. Good night dear Diary.

Third person POV

This is daily routine of Priya, Her diary is her only solace in this world. She keeps her desires in this diary which she has never discussed with anyone. Yes, she too can dream. Atleast dream.

Priya is small town girl of Hilly area of Indian state. Almora is small pretty town situated in Himalayan Valley. Here in morning sun kisses the mountain peaks and colour them all golden. People are simple and so is life.

Priya's father is one of the forest keeper

Priya's father is one of the forest keeper. His family is big but his earning very small.
'His Family'. Yes Priya's mother left his Father and disappeared, never to return. No one knows where she went. So he remarried.

Priya lives with her father,step mother and two small step siblings. One young brother name rahul age 6 and one sister named Ritika age 11. Priya is currently 22 years old.

Her step mother is playing her stereotypical part very truly. She basically hates Priya and tries to make her life miserable as much as she can. Neighbours are convinced she is low-key jealous of her step daughter's divine beauty.

Priya, she is very beautiful. So pure, like morning dew on top of grass. Untouched, spontaneous. Her flawless skin oozing nothing but positivity. Her long arched eyes decorated with big dark eyelashes. She never puts on any makeup. Well, she doesn't get any and neither she can afford it.
But when one sees her, one can bet she doesn't need any.

Poor in monetary sense but rich in God gifted beauty.

But she doesn't believe so

But she doesn't believe so. Her self respect constantly broken by her mother, Vina.

Vina taunts her constantly about her birth mother. She taunts priya that her birth mother was a runaway and probably living lavishly with different rich boyfriends.
She taunts priya that she is daughter of a characterless women and she might become one too.

Priya, on the other hand tries too hard to win her step mother's heart. She does all the chores of house along with her studies. Vina doesn't like that Priya is continuing her studies but Priya knows that her studies are the only way to escape this hellhole.

Priya dreams of becoming a doctor one day. She wants to make herself useful. Her tender heart is filled with kindness. She starts studying after preparing dresses of her siblings for school.

Hopefully she will do good in final exams and will be able to crack the entrance test for medical school as well.

But, she doesn't know her life is going to change tonight forever. All her plans are going to go down the drain.

And, It started raining 🌧️.  First rain of season.

Aaoge jab tum oh sajna, angana phool khilenge 🎶🎶
Barsega sawan Jhum Jhum ke 🎵