LOOSE ENDS

Zulm phir zulm hai
badhta hai to mit jata hai,
Khoon phir khoon hai
tapakega to jam jayega.. ~ Sahir Ludhianvi

A Black Royal Enfield was running in high speed through park road.
It was too reckless today. The guy on bike thought.

I should be careful from now. I can't be seen finishing someone off, that too in crowd. I should stay low-key for now. Until my case gets sorted. The thoughts were running in his mind. He increased the speed of his bike looking in mirror in case Police got the wind of his act.

Wind was ruffling his hair. He was wearing black shades. He preferred Black because no other colour can change it.
He hated when he was not in control. He would do anything to put himself in driving seat in everything in his life. HE HAS TO WIN, EVERY TIME. EVERY TIME.

But right now the path to his victory depends on fall of Rathor Mining Company. The man he just killed would have spilled his plan for destruction of company. He can't afford loose ends.

But she also saw it. A faint thought stroke his brain.

So what? He scoffed at the ridiculous thought. Why the fuck would he care who saw him.
He has a lot to accomplish in short time and if everything goes according to plan, he would clutch his Birth right. Oh ! he has craved for that moment when he will get control of his fucking right. His jaws clenched at the thought of his enemies enjoying his property, his wealth, which was taken from him.
HIS RIGHT. HIS TITLE.

Her frightened big brown eyes!
Focus! His brain scolded him for even reminding something so trivial.

He reached his location. It was a old mansion like building which was earlier used as Governor's house in British Era. Now it has been converted into a hotel. Not many people come to it as it was far from tourist attraction. Perfect spot for staying low-key.

Three SUVs were parked outside the hotel and a dozen persons were chatting

Three SUVs were parked outside the hotel and a dozen persons were chatting. They were armed heavily. As soon as his bike reached they all got alerted and came towards him fast paced.

'Lalit' he roared getting off from bike. A thin guy of little short height came forward.

'Abhay Bhaiya, we lost him. He got mingled in crowd since he was on foot. We searched everywhere but couldn't find him.' he spoke very fast with fear in his voice.

'Oh! Did you lose him?' He asked dangerously.
Lalit gulped.

'Well guess what! I got him' his eyes traversed every other person standing.
'Let me tell you how I got him and you guys could't. BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO DO A FUCKING JOB RIGHT' He shouted.

'I had to finish him that too on city centre. That was the one thing I didn't want to do.'
Frustration on Abhay's face was visible.

'Sorry Bhaiya! We will be very very careful next time. And we will make sure no one goes to Police regarding this incident. I will personally make sure that your name doesn't surface.' Lalit started pleading.

'Well there will be no next time. Remember that. It's your first and last mistake.' He started walking towards his room glaring his men.

His room was well prepared. He didn't like carelessness in his service. He went inside washroom to freshen up.

He was tired and went to bed.Pain was shooting through his arm wound. It reminded of her dupatta and look on her face when he tore it.
Who offers first aid to an intruder? He scoffed by the thought of it.

Why was he thinking about her now. He got irritated on himself. He turned on other side and thought - It has been a long time since he got laid. His body might be needing some action. That might be the explanation.
He reminded himself to do something about it. He can't loose focus now. He will ask Latit to make some arrangement.

Meanwhile his thoughts drifted again towards the gorgeous face he saw in thunderous flash before sleep took control. It started raining again.

Nainon ki mat suniyo re
Naina thag lenge 🎶🎶🌧️