TIT FOR TAT

Bahut soch ke socha hai
ki kinara kar lia jaye!
Faqat teri yaadon pe
guzara kar liya jaye....

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Car was rolling on curvy Mall road and drizzling started. Few minutes have been passed by and Abhay's eyes were fixed ahead like he didn't want to give any attention to her presence.

But he was a feeling a little lightheaded. Her lips were even more tender than he imagined them be.

He fought the urge to taste them again and tried focusing on the road instead.

The shock has started to subdue and panic began taking it's place.
I have made a mistake. I should not have come with him. She thought.

'Stop the car' she managed a whisper.

He obviously must have heard because he has increased the speed instead.

'I said Stop the Car' She said firmly without looking at him.

Getting no response from his side, she began trying to open the door.

I will get out no matter what

'Trying to Jump to your death?' His voice came from behind.

'Stop the car' she said panicking. The inside was becoming suffocating at each passing minute.

' It's centrally locked. Don't waste your breath. I am just taking you to your home.'

But Priya kept trying in desperate hope to get out.

Seeing her not stopping made him angry.

'If you don't stop right now, I will take you to my place instead and you will not be able to get out from there as well' His threatening voice echoed.

I hate him! She thought but stopped trying instantly. A silence of few seconds lingered.

'Why did you humiliate me in front of everyone?'

'Why are you not wearing the ring still?'

He must not be serious. How can he think I will wear his treacherous ring.

'I don't agree to this forced engagement. You deceived me.'

'Did I ask your agreement? I told you to wear the ring or you are going to be very sorry.'

Abhay's eyes lingerd on her. Her face had turned red in anger. He was enjoying every moment of her frustration.

'You will not meet your boyfriend again. I don't want you to see other men' He started.

'Who are you to tell who I should meet or not ?'

'It seems to me that you are not serious about the situation. It seems to me that you think you can get out this predicament' his cold voice echoed, 'Don't try to act too smart. The more you will fight, the more I will close the walls for the you.'

'You are doing all this because I testified against you? This is MADNESS. I will not marry someone like you not now not ever'

Abhay chuckled. 'Wanna bet?'

The car has reached it's destination. The street was silent.

'You can't touch me like that..' her voice shook.

'Why? If can slap me in public you can kiss me in public too. Tit for tat' he said smirking.

'I HATE YOU' she snapped back.