C H A P T E R 2 | DAY 1

( FINAL WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

THERE IS GOING TO BE FIGHTING VIOLENCE, MALE X MALE SEX, SEXUAL SCENES, RAPE )

Clouse's POV

*Ughhhh.. what happened? Oh..yeah right he kicked me so hard I must have passed out... shit- my right side of head hurts........I can't move really....I opened up my eyes and saw I am laying on a bed and I looked left and right to see my hands are chained to the bed corner frames and my legs are chained to the other corner frames, I can bend my legs towards me however...What's happening... Why am I like this...I tried to break free but I couldn't...I scanned the room and realized it was Garmadon's room....Great.....Suddenly the doors opened and it was no other but that crazy fuck Garmadon.* "Garmadon." I said in a serious tone and he closed in and said "Lord. I am Lord Garmadon for you." and I said "Sure, whatever. . ." which made him mad and he said "Say it.",but I didn't so he grabbed my throat and repeated "SAY IT." and I replied "If I do will you unchain me? Afterall why did you chain me up? Wasn't kicking me unconscious enough?". He smirked and said "It will never be enough." "And I don't know why I tied you up, probably to be pissed off, but now when I am thinking about it, I could have some fun.", I was unsure what he meant by that, I had three possible outcomes, two being bad and one being annoying, I asked him "Oh Great, what do you want now..." and then he climbed on the bed and undid my snake leather belt, and I wasn't sure was it the one of the two bad outcomes, but then he pulled down my pants aggressively and I knew which outcome was gonna happen. He was going to rape me on way or the other, I didn't want to show any fear , but it was hard not to "W-what are you doing??!!!Don't tell me you plan to use your small cock to rape me."to which he said "Hah, Let's see what you have then.", He then pulled down my boxers and revealed my dick which was around 12 cm(5ish inches) and then he looked at me and said "Well it's bigger than I thought ahhahah". and then he he took off my pants and boxer completely and then pulled down his pants and his boxers, I didn't want to look at his dick, but when he took down his boxers his penis was erect compared to mine, and it was more than twice of my size. "Do I have a small dick now?" He asked mockingly and then looked down at me and positioned himself so my legs were now bent, despite me resisting. Then he said "Will you lick my fingers?" probably because he wanted to use my saliva as a lube, but instead I spat in his face which made him mad, and then he said "So dry it is." and positioned his dick at my butthole and I am squeezing the muscles in denial, but he enters roughly and I start screaming in pain as my muscles are tightening, but then when he was halfway in, my muscles loosened the tightness so it didn't hurt that much, but it still hurt.

---------------------------------------end of Clouse's pov---------------------------------------

Garmadon started pumping in and out as Clouse was screaming and yelling in pain "AGHH,AHHH Staaaahpp- Uh uh Uh UH AAH" and he was turning his head left and right, eyes tightly closed, Also he was sursing "YOu bitch , aGH YOu BITCH". Garmadon quickly got close to climax and then he started pumping harder and faster and started making sounds like "Agh agh MMagh", which was very painful for Clouse who's entrance muscles were quickly switching between tight and relaxed. The Garmadon moaned "Arrrrrrrhhhhggggggggmmmm" and came, doing last few slower but harsh movements to release it all. He then took out his dick and caught his breath while Clouse's head was tilted to the right side,eyes shut in pain, as he in disgust felt Garmadon's sperm be inside of him and dripping out. He was relieved , but tears were forming in his eyes, but not a lot really, but as he had his eyes closed Garmadon grabbed him by his chin and tried to force his eyes open saying mockingly "oh don't tell me I made you cry.". Clouse then opened his eyes and glared at him saying "You fucking animal. You fucking wild animal. What is wrong with you". Garmadon got mad hearing that so he said "How dare you call me an animal, I'll show you the wild animal you bastard." and then without warning entered aggressively and starts pumping with all his length, very harsh, rough and painfully, harder than he did when he was about to cum the 1st time. It wasn't feeling good for him either, it was quite uncomfortable, but it certainly wasn't as bad as it was for Clouse. The whole bed was shaking insanely and it was extremely wild. Clouse was screaming so hard, till he broke down and started crying loudly. Clouse couldn't even focus on the anger anymore, but was yelping in tears questioning how could this happen. Garmadon didn't care how painful it was, he was very amused seeing Clouse cry like a little baby because of him. He then reached climax and came and took out his dick and started breathing heavily regaining strength after the extremely rough ride.