C H A P T E R 6 | DAY 8

( FINAL WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

THERE IS GOING TO BE FIGHTING VIOLENCE, MALE X MALE SEX, SEXUAL SCENES, RAPE )

CLOUSE'S POV

I was blacking out, and my stomach hurt, probably form dehydration, afterall I felt very thirsty and I think Garmadon refilled my glass once or...I don't know... why would he care... no.... he doesn't... He only....... he...trying to play a good person...in front of Chen.......... but Chen....isn't....left... 

...

...

...

...

...

Huh??! I felt somebody touch my face, i'm still laying on the side....l...leave me alone.... w-who.. I opened my eyes to see Garmadon, but I blacked out a few times... I saw Garmadon with a lustful smirk, or psychotic smile, whatever it was I didn't like it... He was looking at me as if he was deeply in love, or as if I was his greatest trophy on a shelf...or his dearest memory...It was creeping me out... "W..what-" I asked and used my shoulder to gesture him to stop, which he did for a second and I just relaxed my head and blacked out for a second till I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pin me down so I was kind of on my back. I Though he wanted to say something...I don't know... I was scared what he had in mind. I probably had such a sad and desperate look on my face that he used his right arm on my left cheek,gently massaging and holding it, saying "Shhhhhhh... Hush...It's gonna be alright...Everything is alright" while having that creepy face still. I knew something was up, he wasn't there to hush me to sleep obviously, then I tried to move my right hand, but realized I can't.. I looked on the right an saw my hand was pinned by his left hand. Only then I felt how he was holding me down. I tried to push him away with my left arm, but he grabbed it whit his right hand and pinned it around my ribs level. and closed in to my ear, hushing me and telling me everything was alright.  I started panicking, I knew he'd rape me again an I kind of wished that I'd black out, but again I'd kind of not want to be unconscious and not be aware of what he's doing. I started breathing fast, and I started making crying sounds, yelps, sobs and weird emotionless screams... I ...I felt so numb. I couldn't cry. there were no tears at all, and I wasn't crying, but I was, though it sounded forced... I ...I just be having a panic attack.... h--help me,,, s--somebody please...save me......please... how can he do this to me,how could anybody do this to somebody who failed at killing themselves...??? What is wrong with him.... this has nothing to do with the venom...He's just a monster.........I can't stand how he is whispering in my ear like that... it makes me shiver.... his breath at my ear.....so ticklish and uncomfortable.... H...he's kissing my right cheek now...oh no now he's on the left......and breathing into my skin....I.....n..no..no "No... S .-.stop it....why are you ...doing this..."I said, but he just kept doing it... he was on top of me now and I could feel the scenario repeat....except this time he started by kissing me and "treating" me,rather than fucking me... H---he must be doing this so I give in and he'd feel like I let him do it after I tried to kill myself,,,so he'd feel good about himself..as if he's a caring and loving person... no no no...he's a monster...."You monster!" I yelled,, "S-Stop it"- "Rapist....rapist,, monster...!!".... I could feel him giggle a little bit....

END OF CLOUSE'S POV

Garmadon was on top of Clouse. He was kissing, nibbling, licking, sucking his left side cheek, throat, neck and shoulders. Clouse was panicking and was probably having a panic attack. He tried to kick, punch,,,, struggling to break free and show no satisfaction in this, but he was too weak, and blacked out a for a few moments a few times. His resistance turned into moans and once he stopped resisting almost completely, Garmadon switched slowly to Clouse's right side, the side which he enjoyed the most, with most sweet spots.... Garmadon again started whispering "It's alright..." "Shhhh..." and nibbling his ear... till he finally started kissing the swee spots. Clouse would tense up from the tingles and to his surprise, Garmadon hadn't jerked him off, nor fucked him... He was glad about it, but ti was surprising... in the end Garmadon's playful movements became slower and calmer, making Clouse tense nor moan a lot less, so he could fall asleep. Garmadon after a few minutes of that kissed Clouse on his cheek, then on his lips, and then on his forehead and Clouse blacked out peacefully for one final time and Garmadon slowly and quietly left the room, without waking up Clouse.

--------------------------------------------------

Garmadon went to his room and waited for Chen to return, Sometime around midnight Chen came back ad asked if everything was alright and Garmadon said it was.  Chen didn't bother checking Clouse as Garmadon said he was asleep, which wasn't a surprise to him.

Chen headed to his room and fell asleep, and so did Garmadon.

--------------------------------------------------

Few times throughout the night Clouse would wake up and have depressive episodes kniowing what happened and how he once again let Garmadon seem like a good person. He couldn't help but miss those kisses.... If Garmadon wasn't a rapist and a monster, he'd actually like Garmadon playing with his sweet spots

CLOUSE'S POV

If....only ...Garmadon wasn't like this... I'd... like  him....the way he kisses me...it's so....addictive....but...he's a monster..a rapist...a fucking bastard...playing tricks on me.... But I can't help...but think...........if....in some other universe...he would not be like this...and we'd..........I can't help it... I just can't help but fantasize about him...being caring.........

........

But no.... in some other universe it is like that... in this one... He's a piece of shit and he'll never change.........or maybe he could change... no...no no....he doesn't deserve to become a good person... He's already being praised.....he shouldn't have another reason to be praised....he'll never change... . . . I have to get rid of him....... But I'll...miss......no...

END OF CLOUSE'S POV