C H A P T E R 4 | DAYS 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

( FINAL WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

THERE IS GOING TO BE FIGHTING VIOLENCE, MALE X MALE SEX, SEXUAL SCENES, RAPE )

For the Next 4 days Garmadon would win every physical duel, and Clouse would win every  Dark magic duel, however by each day Clouse would win harder and harder, not because Garmadonw as getting better, but because the pain in his ass and sickness would get worse by every time he got fucked by Garmadon the previous say.  Also he was mentally not able to fight so it was hard.

On each of the 4 days the same scenario would repeat; Garmadon would win the physical duel while Clouse would win the dark magic duel, then Chen would leave after Lunch, and Garmadon would fuck Clouse and jerk him off and kiss his sweet spots the same way he did the 1st day of the deal, They would go back to their rooms to study or train individually , Chen would come back at late evening and Clouse would need a sleeping pill to sleep.
This means Clouse has been fucked 6 days in the row, and all 6 days he needed to take a sleeping pill, but the last 2 days he needed two. Chen noticed how Clouse seemed to walk and stand up, so he bugged Clouse to tell him what was happening, not because he cared but he was curious to hear things he could laugh about, like Hemorrhoids or such, and in the end Clouse said that the day he was gone he and Garmadon had a fight and Garmadon kicked him in his nuts and butt so hard it's still hurting him, and that he did it again so that's why he's worse day by day and to not ask him about it. Garmadon told Chen that's true and that was it.

( If you are confused about the days here's this:

DAY 1: Garmadon rapes Clouse for the 1st time

DAY 2: First day of Duels, Garmadon fucks and satisfies clouse as part of the "deal" 1st time

DAY 3: Second day of Duels, Garmadon fucks and satisfies clouse.

DAY 4: Third day of Duels, Garmadon fucks and satisfies clouse.

DAY 5: Fourth day of Duels, Garmadon fucks and satisfies clouse.

DAY 6: Fourth day of Duels, Garmadon fucks and satisfies clouse.

DAY 7: Fifth day of Duels, continued down below )

----------------------------------------------

On the 6th day of the duels, Clouse lost the physical duel again, and almost lost the Dark magic duel too. He would have lost if Garmadon hadn't made a mistake which gave Clouse a chance to win. This time Clouse hid in the toilet as he knew Garmadon would have no mercy on him. However Garmadon easily found him in the toilet.

As Garmadon looked at Clouse, Clouse just sat up form the toilet sit he was sitting on  and then Garmadon said "Hah. It's time for our deal."  and started walking towards Clouse. Clouse started walking backwards and hit the wall and then slid down, when he hit the floor it was very painful for his butt. Garmadon was amused, and Clouse just covered himself with his hands as if Garmadon was going to hit him. He was shaking and started begging and then Garmadon was now literally in front of him and Clouse then said "I--I'll do anything else please.--" and Garmadon asked "And what would that be?" and Clouse replied "I---I'll suck it...P--please it hurts so bad..-" and Garmadon laughed at that and then said "It cannot fit, and you'd bite." and Clouse said "N-no---I'll try my best....I promise...and I won't bite...P...Please---?". Garmadon didn't feel like that but then Clouse said "P--please ....Lord....Please". Garmadon then decided to give him a chance and told Clouse to get on his knees, so he did. Then Garmadon undid his robes and slid them down and told him to suck it. As Garmadon said, it couldn't fit in, but Clouse was giving it all to fit it in, but ti wasn't really doing anything so he ended up licking it disgusted. Garmadon was reaching climax but he needed to help with his hands as Clouse wasn't really good at his job, and eh couldn't fit it into his mouth. He then told Clouse to stick out his tongue, which was quite embarrassing for Clouse, but he did it. Garmadon then came and lots of sperm didn't end up on Clouse's tongue, but on his face, Thankfully none ended up on clothes , walls, or floor. Clouse was very disgusted and then Garmadon told him to use his fingers to clean his face up and swallow it all. After he did that Garmadon jerked himself off and told Clouse to lick it again while he was at it and then the he came, again Clouse had to clean up his face and swallow it all. Garmadon came twice 'cause he wasn't really satisfied with how it went, he decided to have mercy on Clouse and told him "I'll let you go this time. I'd so want to fuck you right now, but I won't. Clean yourself up and don't leave your room." Garmadon said all that as he cleaned his dick and then left.

 Clouse washed his face very good and washed his mouth. He lost appetite and he constantly felt as if there was still sperm on his face or in his mouth. He then rushed to his room and stayed there. To his luck Garmadon didn't come to bother him, but he didn't dare to go to the toilet or to eat, so he Took 2 sleeping pills earlier and fell asleep.

Few hours had passed and Chen came back. He saw Clouse was sleeping earlier, but decided to leave him alone as he himself needed some rest and didn't feel like asking why Clouse was sleeping or if something happened. Eventually Chen fell asleep, and Garmadon did too.