11: brian's halloween party p2

Amanda

10:54 PM

What the hell.

I go to the bathroom for five minutes, and then I couldn't find my friends. In fact, I couldn't find anyone.

I went on my phone and tried to call Christine but she didn't answer. Then I messaged the group chat.

No answer.

Luckily the house plan was the same as mine, so I could actually find my way around. 

Eventually, I noticed a familiar curly head near the front door.

"Ethan!"

He turned around with a panicked look on his face.

"Amanda? Oh hey. There you are."

"What's going on? Where's Christine and Sam?"

"Christine's gone", he said over the music.

"What? Why?"

"Look, Amanda, I can't explain right now, but I have to find her. I'm sorry, we'll talk tomorrow okay?"

He hugged me shortly before walking away.

What the f*ck. Someone remind me to never go to the bathroom again.

I hoped Christine was okay, but I still didn't know where Sam was though.

I decided to go outside, as maybe Brian would be there as that skateboarding thing was going on.

The garden was massive and super cool. It had a large blue pool, with lights around it, and amazing greenery.

As I walked out I saw AJ, along with other skateboarders on top of the roof. A large group of kids watched them with drinks in their hands.

"Let's go dude's!", he shouted before doing an impressive flip on the board.

They were literally on skateboards, flying in the air, and onto the ground like it was nothing!

I looked around and searched for the blonde head that belonged to Brian but he was nowhere. 

Damn this guy was harder to find than Wally I swear.

I walked back inside and spotted Sam at a table full of alcohol.

 I sighed in relief. "Oh my god, Sam!"

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Sam."

"Amanda" he mumbled. "Oh, hey."

I watched as he took a sip of a bottle of vodka, then poured himself another drink.

"Are you okay?"

"Me? Oh, I'm, absolutely, fantastic."

"I just saw your brother leave, and Christine's gone? I think he was looking for you."

"I don't have a brother, Amanda."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sam, how much have you had to drink?"

"Not enough."

He looked at me, then lazily placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Drink with me." he handed me a cup.

"Sam, what the hell is in this drink?" I looked down at the clear liquid.

"It doesn't matter. Just drink it."