Chapter 23: Children of Destiny!

"Oh? After I stomped you to the ground earlier, you can still stand there and say those big words?" Tsunade taunted the three Konoha shinobi. Naruto just grinned.

"Just you wait baa-chan! We are not the same people you used to punch around a few days ago!"

Next to him, Sakura and Naruto also smiled, Sakura putting on her gauntlets, Sasuke unsheathing his swords. Jiraiya stood at the edge of the battlefield, looking at the two sides with an amused grin.

Tsunade's face twisted into a menacing grin. "Good! Then let's see how well you fare against me this time! Bring it on!"

The three children looked at each other and nodded.

Then, with a loud "whoosh" and a puff of smoke, Sakura disappeared from her place, and suddenly, she was in front of Tsunade, her fist cocked back.

'Sakura, your Jet Step is good when fighting at close range, but when you need to approach the enemies quickly, I don't think it is very good. The Body Flicker technique is better in this case, in my opinion.'

'Yes, it definitely is! Thank you, Sasuke-kun!'

"SHANNAROOOOOO!"

Sakura yelled out her signature battle cry, and launched her fist forward. Upon the command, a cartridge was immediately loaded into the gauntlet, and the punch exploded with power and speed from the boost of the tiny device.

So she has mastered it, huh...

Tsunade leaned aside to dodge the punch of the girl. The fist soared across her face, and she could feel the rush of wind sweeping pass her nose. She immediately turned on her feet, and delivered a chop at Sakura's neck.

But she had underestimated the growth of the Haruno girl. Her skill in Jet Step, after a week of training nonstop in every possible situation they could think of, had advanced to the point it became like her reflex. Seeing the deadly hand aiming at her neck, Sakura immediately pushed chakra out of her feet and detached herself from Tsunade, and the hand only scratched her neck a little bit. And immediately when her feet touched the ground, she sprung up and sent a spinning kick on Tsunade's exposing left side.

But Tsunade didn't even bother to block. She reached out her right hand, and pushed at Sakura's chest.

The push didn't seem to be anything special, but Sakura was thrown away violently like a ragdoll. The girl flew across the air, but immediately backflipped and landed on the ground gracefully like a dove.

Strangely, on her face, a smile bloomed.

What...?

Then Tsunade realized. Behind her, Sasuke had appeared since god knows when, and was now swinging his katana on her waist. But it was still too easy; she could avoid it with only a step...

Too easy.

Oh crap!

And it seemed her instinct was not wrong at all, because right then, lightning chakra burst out from the blade, lengthening it. She wouldn't be able to sidestep it. There is only one way...

She jumped up, and the lightning blade just soared harmlessly below her feet.

"Naruto, now!"

What now...?

Then she saw it. The blonde boy, son of Minato, Naruto, was holding a blue sphere of chakra on his hand. The Rasengan... But it is a melee attack; he won't be able to reach me...

Then he threw it.

Tsunade's eyes widened when she saw the chakra sphere advancing towards her. Oh now that's just fucking cheating...