Chapter 26: Everything Went Wrong!

Near the West Base of Otogakure...

"Damn those Konoha bastards," grumbled one of the shinobi. "Even Orochimaru-sama was killed by them. If he's still here..."

"Like you really wanted him to be here," the other snorted. "At least we won't have to fear that he will make us fight those experiments of him for amusement anymore. I really don't want to die like that. Remember that time when Hideki was literally torn to pieces by those things? Ugh."

"Right," the first one shuddered. "I still remember how I couldn't eat anything for a week..."

A loud "pop" suddenly rose behind their back. They turned, and saw something that made their lower jaws fall to the ground, and their eyes pop out of their sockets.

It was a girl. A very beautiful girl, with long, blonde hair pooling on the ground around where she was sitting. Her two bright, sapphire eyes were moist with tears. Her short, kinda-skimpy yukata was torn and half-pulled open, revealing her breasts – bared, without any kind of bra covering them. And considering the smooth, white skin she's showing at her waist...

She wasn't wearing any panties, either.

She looked at the two shinobi, her eyes fluttered, and she stammered.

"Um... Please... don't hurt me..."

The eyes of the Oto shinobi shone like the perverts they were, and they started inching towards her, giggling creepily.

"Oh, just wait, baby," one said while leering at her lecherously, his hands making obvious groping motions. "We will 'take care' of you thoroughly; you won't be able to walk for a while... HURK!"

He couldn't say anything else, because a kunai had slit his throat. Before the other one could realize anything, a pair of arms reached out for his partner's neck, and with a sickening "crack", the Oto shinobi fell down, dead.

"And that's..." the one who killed the Oto shinobi, Kakashi, said, "...how you weaponize the Sexy Jutsu, Naruto."

"I feel so violated," Naruto scowled, turning back into his normal form in a 'poof'. "Why did I have to do it, anyway?"

Kakashi eyesmiled. "Because you're the only one who can use that jutsu. Besides, would you rather let Gai do it?"

Cue shuddering from every other male in the whole Elemental Continent.

"No thanks, sensei," Naruto muttered. His face was a bit green.

"Wonder how the others are doing..." Naruto muttered. They were now standing on a cliff outside the Center Base of Otogakure, preparing for their secret assault.

'Don't worry Naruto, I'm sure they're gonna be alright,' Matatabi said. 'They're all good shinobi; they can handle themselves.'

'I know, but...' Naruto bit his lip. 'It's Orochimaru we're going to face here; if something happens...'

"You're worrying about Sasuke, aren't you Naruto?"

Naruto turned his head towards Kakashi, who had just said those words. He sighed.

"Of course I do... It's Orochimaru after all; he had wanted to mark Sasuke before; what makes you think he won't try to do it again? And now he's going alone..."

For a few seconds, there was nothing but the sound of footsteps on the ground which could be heard. Then, surprisingly, it was Gai who spoke up first, in a really calm, not hammy voice.

"Sasuke-kun has matured quite a lot since the first time I saw him, Naruto-kun. Hokage-sama didn't choose him to be one of the chuunin promoted in that Exam for no reason. Before, it's very easy to manipulate him... but now, I don't believe he's that easy to fall into the grasp of evil people any more."