1

I will show outfits you wear in this book!

season 1:

(Italics is rue narrating)

Nevaeha Matthew or Vaeha as everyone calls her, grew up as an only child, now you may be thinking, what does her growing up with no siblings have to do with anything? Well let me tell you.

Vaeha loved to dress up in her moms clothes and do her make up, she would always give herself little pep talks in the mirror to boost her confidence, now she's 16 with a 6 year old brother and has learnt to not give a fuck what others think about her.

When Vaeha was 13 she got herself caught in the wrong crowd, she found herself doing drugs and getting high and waisted on school nights, she would go missing for more than a week then come back like nothing happened. While all this was going on she found herself a best friends, Rue Bennett. Aka me.

I had just got back from rehab after over dosing, it wasn't pretty.

Nevaeha POV:

I was sitting down with my mom and we were watching tv, I was making her watch clueless with me. She said she's never seen it. I understand she's a young mum. She's actually only 30. She has me when she was 14/15. Around that age. I know, she was young. I then out of know where got a text from rue, I didn't even know she was out of rehab yet.

Rue💊❤️

Rue💊❤️:
hey, can we meet up?

Vaeha 💞:
yes! I'm coming to yours now, I've missed you so much!

I turn off my phone and jump up from the couch with a smile on my face.

"What happened?" My mom asked me.

"I'm sorry mama, you can finish watching it if you want but I really gotta go somewhere!" I told her as I ran to the door leaving not letting her say anything to object.

Rue didn't live far so I was grateful, I grabbed my bike and began riding to her house. Now you may be wondering why don't I just hang out with Giana aka Gia, well I actually don't know, I've never spoken to Gia before, rue and I just clicked.

I saw Rue standing on her front law waiting for me, I dropped my bike and ran to her and jumped into her arms, she hugged me back and we stayed like that for a little while, I missed her a lot. She put me down, looked at me then smirked.

"Wanna get high?"

I look at her like are you serious, she just got out of rehab, I know she was gonna go with or without me so I agreed, I need to stock up anyways, so why not just do it now, ash told me he wasn't selling to me after what happened to rue so I haven't been to see Fez or Ash since rue OD, I knew if I went with rue she would buy me what I wanted but with my money.

"Fine, whatever" I tell her. "But after you OD and went to rehab, Ash told me he wasn't selling me drugs or anything like that no more so I would like you to buy me some Molly and weed thanks." I told her, she nodded her head and we set off to Fez and Ash's store.

Once we got to the store we saw Fez sitting out the front smoking a blunt. "Vaeha, haven't seen you around for a while" he told me as I gave him a hug.

"Yeah I know, sorry about that" I said to Fez who I thinks a little high, but lets be real, when is he not?

"Rue, I though you was in rehab" he told her.

"I was, but now I'm not" she said.

"Hey Rue, there's some new girl in town that I think you gonna be friends with" Fez told her. I excused myself seeing as the conversation had nothing to do with me.

I walk to the back and as I went to open the door some blond chick swung it open looking hella mad. Her lipstick was smudged and she was holding her hand in pain, what the fuck happened to her. I stopped caring after she shoulder nudged me for literally no reason.

"Bitch" I said loud enough for her to hear.

I walk more into the back and see Ash making himself a bowl of cereal like nothing happened. "Vaeha, haven't seen you in a while" he told me.

"Yeah." I said, he looked up at me and he had lipstick on his lips, and a red mark on his cheek. "You got a little bit of something on your face" I told him pointing to my cheek and lips to tell him where.

"Shut up" He said while he wiped his lips till I told him it was all gone.

"May I please ask what the fuck happened?" I said sitting down on the little couch.

"That was Mia" he said pointing to the door. "I think she thought we were dating after we made out at a party, we aren't but she came in here and threw herself at me and started kissing me. I pushed her off and she didn't take it to well because she slapped me and stormed off" he told me. I held in a laugh and he flipped me off.

"Well she looked like a bitch" I told him, he didn't say anything and went to continue eating his cereal, then rue walked in. dang, everyone interrupting him and his cereal.

"I though your ass was dead" Ash said dropping his spoon and looking up a rue who had just entered the room.

—————

—————

975 words

edited :)