13

"I ain't liken the way we always get into an argument over the small shit." he says to me, see, this should have instantly been a red flag, but little miss Nevaeha, likes to ignore those.

"Ok?"

"Man, why you gotta be so difficult?"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not being difficult, you just think everything has to go your way or it's the end of the fucking world." I tell him now sitting up to see him better.

"I do not" he states getting defensive.

"You do too, it's my life, if I wanna do drugs then so be it, let me, you haven't put a label on anything so I'm not yours, I can do whatever the fuck I want with my body, and you don't get a say"

"Whatever" is all he said getting in the other side of my bed kicking his shoes off.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Sleeping" I sigh knowing I'm not gonna get him out of my bed, both my mom and dad were out for 2 months on a work thing and they took Theo because I can't look after him and go to school, I have my own life, they offered me to come but I declined not wanting to be away from my friends that long. This also means I don't have to go to school. Fuck yeah. Well I do but my parents aren't here so they can't make me.

***

Next morning I wake up, forgetting I was in a big shirt with no pants, also forgetting ash was over. I'm very forgetful in the morning ok. I get out of bed and leave my room walking downstairs. I begin making myself toast. Don't ask me how I didn't see him in my bed, he must have been under the covers or something because I completely missed him.

As I was spreading the jam on my toast I felt arms go around my waist from behind as they pressed there body against mine, that's when I realized what I was wearing, and that Ashtray slept over.

"This my top ma?" He questioned me whispering in my ear, I could feel his breath on my neck. I look down as it was his top, oh well.

"My top" I corrected him because he's not getting it back. I don't even know how many tops of his I got, I just know it's a lot, I have a draw full of his shit. But don't tell him or he will take it back.

"Sure" he say turning me around making drop what I was doing to look at him. He slides us over to a spot on the bench where it wasn't covered in toast crumbs and dishes. He picks me up by my waist placing me on the counter and stands between my legs. He's still slightly taller than me. I'm 5'3 and he's 5'11. yeah.

"What are you doing?" I question him.

"This" he says placing his lips on mine, obviously I kissed back, our lips moved in sync as we made out, my hands rapped around his neck as they sometimes slide up to play with his buzzed hair as one of his hands on my thigh slowly sliding up as his other is on my waist. "I'm horny" he whispered to me against my lips.

I didn't say anything back instead wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in closer. I felt him smile as he deepened the kiss beginning to get more needy as he slide the hand that was on my waist under my shirt and back onto my waist and his other hand that was on my thing slid up resting on the waist band of my undies, he then begins to play with the waist band of my undies. I got mad horny just from his touch, I really wanted to fuck him.

Before we could do anything my phone starts buzzing, "just leave it" ash mumbles against my lips but it keeps buzzing so I pull away and Ash groans. I look at my phone and see Maddy's contact.

I pick it up obviously and Ash rolls his eyes at me and goes up the stairs, I'm assuming to my room.

"Hey bae" I said into the phone.

"Hey, could you come over tonight?" She asked me sounding tried.

"Yeah of course, I've got some shit to tell you" I said referring to me and a]Ash just then, like what the hell just happened, I almost had sex with him, in my fucking kitchen.

"I've got to tell you something as well, can you come around 8?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'll see you soon, love you!"

"Love you more"

Then the phone call ended, I ate my toast then went back upstairs to my room to see ash in my bed asleep again. I roll my eyes and use this time to take a shower, I hate how easy he could go back to sleep. I grab by towel off my bathroom door and close it. I turn the shower on and let the warm water run down my back instantly warming me up. Showering in the morning is so much better than at night.

I wash my hair and shave everything, my crotch, my legs, my arms, my armpits. I then get out of the shower after washing myself and wrap my towel around my body, I dry myself off and put on my robe and wrap my hair in the towel. I then begin to do my skin care routine, it's not a lot but it makes me feel clean and smell nice. I brush my teeth and put on some deodorant and walk out of my bathroom into my room.

The robe:

I see Ash awake

I see Ash awake. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes walking into my wardrobe and picking out an outfit. I wasn't doing anything all day except for being lazy then going to Maddy's so I'm gonna wear something comfy.

I grabbed what I wanted and looked at Ashtray, he was on his phone. I fake coughed to get his attention. He looked up at me with a resting bitch face.

"Can you go to the lounge room so I can get dressed?" I asked him.

He smirked at me while shaking his head no.

"What do you mean no?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"I would rather finish what we started in the kitchen" he told me sitting up in the bed, I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my face as I blushed, Ash noticed it to as he got up off the bed and started to walk over to me, I stood in my place not moving as I felt myself getting more flustered. Was this really about to happen?

—————

—————

1142 words

I might do a smut in the next chapter! Also, if I made any silly little spelling mistakes or something don't make sense, I'm sorry, I'm trying to get out of season 1 euphoria and onto season 2.

edited :)