14

⚠️smut⚠️
(I've never written smut, so if it's bad I'm so sorry, I'll also tell you when the smuts over so you can read on from there)
Y'all can't get mad at my for writing smut, if you don't like it leave, in my story they are of age, and it's not like I'm writing it about a real person, Ashtray is fictional and Javon said he didn't care what we wrote about Ashtray, just what we wrote about him.

***

He walks over to me and stands directly in front of me, I look up at him and he looks down at me, I glance down at his lips then back to his eyes, I really wanted to fuck him. I honestly couldn't handle all the tension so I grabbed his neck pulling him down to my level kissing him. He kissed me back grabbing my neck to deepen the kiss, I placed my hands on his chest and I could feel his abs tense under by hands, that was hot.

His hands slid down my arms and down my waist, over my bum to my thighs. "Jump" he said pulling away from the kiss, I did as told and wrapped my legs around his waist kissing him again, he led us over to the bed and dropped me down, taking off his shirt, I moved up into the pillows and Ash jumped on the bed hovering over me.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked me.

"Yes" I breathed out, his lips were quick to attach themself back onto mine and his hand slowly slid up my thighs and under my robe as the other kept himself from falling onto me. I place my hands on his shoulder for more support. He sat up from the kiss and looked down at me, he spread my legs apart to get a better angle, I sat up reconnecting our lips, I grabbed his hips and pulled him into me, I moved my hands from his hips to his dick that was hard, fuck it's big. I'm so wet right now.

I started palming him through his pants, he groaned into my mouth and sat up pulling his pants off, I reached over to my bedside table knowing I had 1 condom in there, Ash gave it to me once when we were fucking around and talking about our love life while high, he gave it to me after I told him I was a virgin, so was he. That whole conversation turned into us making out and being interrupted by Fez who made Ashtray sleep on the couch, back to reality. I pulled out the condom and turned back to Ash.

I grabbed his shoulders and flipped us over so I was on top straddling him. He reached up for the tie on my robe and undid it sliding it down my shoulders, leaving me completely bare naked in front of him. He smirked at me and looked at my boobs.

He then flipped us over so that I was on bottom, he pulled off his boxers showing his hard dick, he took the condom from me and ripped it open sliding it onto his dick. He lined himself up with my entrance and grabbed my hand.

"Squeeze my hand if you need to, this shits gonna hurt at first, if you wanna stop just tell me, ok ma?" He asked me. I nodded in response. "I need words, ma" he told me.

"Yes, I understand, just fuck me already" I told him, feeling his dick touch me every once in a while, he slowly pushed into me groaning and I squeezed his hand, he stopped and looked at me, I nodded telling him it was ok to keep going, he then pushes all the way in stretching me out and put his head in the crook of my neck. Glad to know he's enjoying himself, this actually hurts.

He slowly started to thrust into me, I whimpered due to the pain, but that pain slowly turned into pleasure as he started going faster. With every thrust he did I felt myself getting closer and close to my high.

"Fuck" I breathed out as he went faster, but it wasn't fast enough, he was being to gentle, "harder" I moaned.

"You sure?" He questioned me slowing down.

"Fuck Ash, please fuck me harder." I begged.

"Ok" was all he said before slamming into me making me moan out in pleasure. For his first time he was good. Holy shit. I felt my high coming faster than before. I started to scratch at his back as he continued thrusting into me, groaning. "Fuck Vaeha" he moaned pushing his head into my neck.

His thrusts began to get sloppy as he thrusted into me signaling he was close.

"Fuck Ash, I'm gonna-" I started but he cut me off,

"Me to, ma" he said, that nickname was enough to send me over the edge moaning and clawing at him, he fucked me through my high and he came shortly after. He then pulled out taking off the condom and collapsing on top of me.

⚠️smuts over⚠️

I felt gross and sweaty so I pushed him off me and got up walking to my bathroom and hopped into the shower to rinse off.

Once I did that I got out of the shower and walked into my bedroom.

"You can have a shower now" I told him, he nodded and got up from my bed heading to the shower.

No fucking way, I just lost my virginity to Ashtray fuckin O'Neil, what does that make us then? Did he even want to? Maybe he just wanted to loose his virginity and I was an easy target. What-. No Nevaeha, stop, your overthinking this. Just breath. He wouldn't do that to you. would he- no, stop overthinking it.

I took a deep breath and got myself dressed, dried my hair and applied mascara, highlight, a little bit of concealer and lip gloss.

The outfit:

I then went back into my room and hear the shower turn off

I then went back into my room and hear the shower turn off. I lay in my bed and go on my phone, a couple minutes later I hear the bathroom door open making me look up from my phone and see Ashtray with a towel around his waist. You could see his V line. Fuck that's hot.

—————

—————

1043 words

edited :)