8

As I was about to fall asleep I feel Ash moving and then a head on my chest. "You comfy?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Yup" he says and I can feel him smirk as his head lays on my boobs and his arms snake around my waist. I roll my eyes and close my eyes. "Can you draw on my back?" He asked me. Honestly did not expect that.

"Yeah" I say as I draw on his back. He melts into my touch and soon enough I hear his soft snores. I smile to myself and go to sleep.

***

When I woke up it was still early, I usually wake up early even when I really wanna sleep in, I can't help it, my body just doesn't wanna let me get the sleep I need, but then it's completely fine for me to sleep all day.

Ashtray however was still completely passed out. He was still laying on me except his arms were loose. I went to move and get more comfy by rolling over but Ashtray didn't wanna let me.

He groaned as I moved and held me back laying sorta on top of me with his head burried in the crook of my neck. If you couldn't tell he wasn't a morning person.

I then realized that his car is still out front and that my parents are gonna wake up soon. I had to get him out of the house before they see his car.

I poke him but didn't get a reaction, I then rolled us over so that he was on his back and I was cuddling into him. I moved my head up to see him with his eyes shut still.

I didn't know what else to do so I connected our lips. I felt him smirk and then his hand goes to the back of my head so I can't move. I managed to push him away. Roll my eyes at him and get out of bed.

"Get up, I've got school and you have to go, I'll be in so much trouble if my parents see you in my house. He rolled his eyes and got up, I went into the bathroom and got changed and when I came out he was gone.

Outfit:

I walk out of my bathroom and start getting ready for school, I didn't care that I was home earlier than I said

As I was doing my makeup I got a notification saying that Troy 😐 has sent me a video. I open the video and see it's some fucking porn video. I'm quick to go out of it as my volume was up and you could hear the moaning.

I'm quick to type 'wtf, why tf would you send me that you weirdo'

Then he reply's with 'do you not know who that is?'

'No? I don't watch porn'

'Your missing out, that's your little friend Kat'

I roll my eyes at the first part and then when I read the second part my eyes widened. "What the fuck" I said out loud.

I ignore him and decided to ask Kat at school, I continue to get ready for school, doing my hair and makeup.

Makeup and hair:

***

***

When I get to school, I walk to the girls bathroom trying to find at least one of my friends, and knowing how much they had to look good, I knew I'd find at least on in the bathroom.

I found Maddy. She was looking at herself in the mirror.

"Heyyy" she said embracing me in a hug.

"Hey" I said jumping up to sit on the counter while she does her make up and fixes up her hair.

"Ok so, I know that we like just got out nails done but I already broke one and I need to get them redone, do you wanna come with me after school?" She asked me.

"Yes! These ones are boring me out, can't match them with anything." I told her. She smiled at me, and once she was done we left the bathroom. She walked me to my locker as the bell rung, I grabbed my stuff and she walked me to my class, we said bye and I walked in and sat down.

Then as I assumed would happen, Troy walks in with his friends and takes a seat right next to me. Troy and Roy and all there friends always tried to get with me. They all sat around my desk and started talking, Troy put his arm around my chair and I was quick to push it off but he just put it back.

I roll my eyes and zone out, I didn't learn anything this whole class because we had a substitute and no one was listening, just talking, the sub didn't even care. When the bell rang I stood up and walked out of class, Troy was quick to catch up and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Bro, go away, I don't like you like that" I say shrugging his shoulder off and walking away.

"Your just in denial Nevaeha! your gonna want me, you'll see" he yelled after me, I could hear them all laugh, I scoff and roll my eyes walking away from them completely.

***

I walk into the girls bathroom and find Kat with Maddy, Cassie, Lexi, Rue, Jules and BB. "Heyy!" I say and I go to Kat and give her a hug, "why did you make a sex tape?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"I didn't?" She said back sounding confused. She answered my question with something that sounded like a question.

"Troy sent me a video saying it was you" her face dropped and the colour drained from it.

"Show me?" I pulled out my phone and opened the video showing the girls. "That's not me?" She said smiling. I smile at her back.

"Ok, that poor girl, the videos going around school, fast" I said to them. "My whole grades got it"

"Shoot, I've go to go!" Kat said walking away from us. "Bye!" She yelled and left the bathroom. Ok?

***

I was sat in the cafeteria with Kat, BB, Rue, Lexi and Jules and we were just eating and talking.

Then coach comes into the room full of teenagers and we all turn our attention to him as he starts yelling. The football team and cheerleaders all come into view, Maddy and Cassie want me to join the team but I keep refusing. I don't wanna run around in tiny skirts and cheer on a team with Nate Jacobs in it. I hate him, he's just a walking ick. I swear he's gay/

—————

—————

1095 words

edited :)