7

"Ashtray! Stop!" I yell as I jump off the counter and to Ashtray who is on top of the dude I was kissing. "Ashtray! Stop he's had enough!" I yell grabbing him and pulling him off with the help of 3 other guys, the dude was knocked out with a bloody face.

"What the actual fuck!" I yell at him when he turns to look at me. People were staring but I couldn't give a fuck.

"What?" He asked puffing like he didn't just beat up some random kid. I scoff and walk away from him, he just followed me. When I got out the front door I was planning on walking home because it wasn't that far but Ashtray grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and tried getting out of his grip but he wouldn't let me go.

"Why did you do that? He didn't do anything and now no guys gonna wanna kiss me or even be with me because they are gonna be to scared to get beat up by you" I told him looking mad.

"Good, then they know not to touch things that are mine" he said looking just as mad as I am.

"I am not yours" I told him.

"Sure. We will see about that" he said letting go of my arm and walking back into the party leaving me flabbergasted.

I turned around and began walking home. I checked my phone and saw it was 1am. My whole house was definitely asleep.

When I got home I took off my heels and walked inside. I made sure I was being as quiet as possible as I walked upstairs to my room, shut my door and walked to my bathroom.

I took a quick shower washing my hair and my face and myself. I got out did my skin care and got changed into pyjamas.

Pyjamas:

I got into bed however I couldn't sleep, Ashtrays words replying in my head

I got into bed however I couldn't sleep, Ashtrays words replying in my head. We'll see about that. I was tossing and turning for about an hour when I hear my phone buzz.

I roll over and grab my phone to see it's Ashtray telling me to go outside. Creepy. I was bored so I put on my slippers and went downstairs and looked out the front door window.

I saw a car parked outside, but I don't see Ashtray. I did not wanna open the door. Then I saw him walk up to the door. I sigh in relief and then opened the door.

I didn't even say anything to him, still kinda pissed about how he had to ruin my night. Honestly after he got into that fight my high went away and I don't feel drunk anymore.

"You gonna say something?" I ask him as we just stand awkwardly.

"You house is nice as fuck, you rich or some shit?" He asked me, I rolled my eyes and went to close to door on him but he pushed it back open, walking inside pushing me back as he did it.

"Sure, just come in" I roll my eyes again and close the door, locking it.

I walk past Ashtray who was looking around my house in awe, I walk up the stairs and I assume that Ash followed me as I felt him grab my shit trying not the get lost.

I walk into my room and Ashtray flops onto my bed. I close the door and stand next to my bed which has Ash star fishing on it.

"Your bed is comfy as hell, how come I never get invited round here?" He asks me.

"Because if my parents knew you were here they would freak, I'm not allowed boys in my room." I told him, he rolls over onto his back then sits up looking at me. "Why are you even here?" I ask him.

"I didn't like how we left things at the party" he replied like it was nothing.

"Why did you even do that, he didn't do shit to me or you, I kissed him" I told him crossing my arms.

"I didn't like seeing other people with there hands all over you" he told me, I smirked at him.

"You jealous or something?" I tease him stepping closer.

He rolls his eyes and gives me a cold stair. "No, I don't get jealous"

"Mhm sure" I turn around and go to walk away when ash grabs my arm and I get turned around. He smashes his lips on mine. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He turns us around and drops me on my bed, he hovers over top of me in between my legs as he continues to kiss me, slowly pushing me back into the bed, the kiss getting more heated and passionate as I run my hands along his neck and back.

We broke apart as we heard a knock on the door. Our heads turned so fast, Ash jumps up and I motion for him to go under the bed, and that's what he does.

I walk over to the door and open it acting like I just woke up. I assumed it was just my mom or my dad but it was actually Theo. I crouched down to be face to face with him as I see he had tears in his eyes.

"Hey buddy, what happened?" I say as I hug him.

"I had a bad dream" he says as he sobs into my shoulder.

"Awe, it's ok shhhh" I pick him up and carry him back to his room. I tuck him in and kiss his forehead then draw on his back till he falls asleep.

When I see that he's asleep I quietly hope off his bed and then turn off his lamp. I then make my way back to my room and see Ashtray come up from under my bed. Not gonna lie, I though he would have left.

"Your pretty good with kids" he tells me coming close, he goes to kiss me but I swerve him and hop into bed.

"You staying the night?" I ask him.

"Do you want me to?" He asked me.

"I don't care" I say, he smirks and takes his shirt off revealing his abs leaving him in grey sweatpants.

"Like the view?" He asks as he climbs under the sheets with me.

"No" I say as I get comfortable on my back.

—————

—————

1087 words

edited :)