2

Nevaeha POV:

"I thought you had Asperger's till I realised you you're just a prick" Rue said making me chuckle and Ash glare at me.

"This is a fickle industry, y'all come and go. I'm just trying to stack my cash, pay off our mortgage, so what the fuck you want?" Ash said sounding all business, never ever acted like this toward me, still a dick about it though.

"Umm, weed and Molly" Rue said looking over at me, I grabbed the money I needed to pay out of my bra and gave it to Rue. Ash looked at Rue funny before taking the money and giving her the stuff she asked for.

"You sure you don't wanna try nothin new?" Ash asked and I butted in.

"Like what?"

"Not you" he said looking at me then to Rue, I rolled my eyes, I already knew she was gonna share with me.

"What is it?" Rue asked him. He started explaining the different drugs but I zoned out looking at my phone. Talking about drugs made me hungry.

I got up and walked out of the back and into the store, got myself some sour patch kids and chips for Rue.

I went to Fez and paid. "Man, you should come round more." Fez told me. I just look at him smiling slightly.

"I might, not gonna lie." I told him and he slightly smiled.

"Good" he said giving me my change. I walk out of the shop seeing Rue standing there waiting for me staring at Nate Jacob's as he drives past. I give her the chips and we walk home together. She gave my my stuff and I walked inside my house. When I got home I went to my room and closed my door. I got a text from Maddy as I was doing this.

Maddy with a fattie 🍑

Hey bitch! Wanna come with me to McKays party and get fucked up!

Nevaeha the little playah 😏
Is that even a question? Ofc I do!

I went to my bathroom, had a shower then got dressed, I did my hair and my make up, just as I was done getting ready, Maddy told me that she was waiting outside of my house for me.

The outfit:

"Come on, let's go" she texted me

"Come on, let's go" she texted me. I grabbed my phone off charge and left the house getting into Maddy's car, I sat in the back with BB, Maddy driving and Kat in the front. I quickly texted my mom that I was staying at friends so she wouldn't worry.

As we were driving to the party I was just sitting on my phone until Maddy called out, "Is that?" I look out the window to see Rue.

"Oh, shit. Slow down." Kat said taking a better look. "Dude, that's Rue."

"Wait, didn't Rue like die?" Maddy asked and I chuckled, where the hell did that come from?

"Oh my god, I hate ghosts." BB said from next to me, I giggled a little as she offered me her vape which I gladly accepted.

Kat rolled down her window and stuck her head out. "Yo, Casper!" Rue turned around and almost fell over for turning to quick, "You want a ride?" Rue walked up to the car and bent down in Kat's face.

"Why thank you" Kat stuck her head back in while Rue got into the car after I scooted over to the middle seat. She was so high right now, you could literally smell the weed on her.

We got to the party and Rue grabbed my arm taking me up to the bathroom. She closed the door, locking it and took out some drugs.

"Is this the shit Ash said I was not allowed?" I asked her.

"Yup" she said opening the bag and giving me two, I did them both and she did two, this shit hits fast. I was trippin balls right now. Holy fuck.

We both walked out of the bathroom and went our separate ways, I went to the kitchen and got my self a drink, stumbling a lot on the way. I did about 6 shots of straight vodka with Maddy and BB, it hurt but it was fun.

I grabbed myself another drink chugging it and doing the same with my third one. I was stumbling all over the place and I managed to get outside. I saw Fez so I walked to him.

"Wassup Fez!" I say a bit to joyfully slurring on my words and sitting down next to him. i wouldn't be surprised if my words did not make sense, but they made sense to me so that's all that matters.

"Holy fuck, how much have you had to drink" he asked me.

"Not much" I told him, he got up rolling his eyes obviously knowing I was drunk and on something, I just looked at him funny.

"Come on, we're leaving, your not going home like this, I'll tell Maddy I got you later but right now we're leaving" Fez told me.

"What? No! I'm having an amazing time!" I tell him trying to get up but stumbling over my own foot and almost falling onto my but. Fez picked me up and threw me over his shoulder completely ignoring my protests and the weird looks that people were giving him then put me in the car. He drove me back to his house and helped me inside.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I hear Ash say as I stumble inside.

—————

—————

899 words

edited :)