15

"Eyes are up here" ash told me, I rolled my eyes and and felt my face get warm. "Yo, you got anymore of my clothes?" He asked me, shit. He's gonna find out about his draw. No no no no no! Mother fucker.

"no?" I say to him, more of a question than an answer,

"Vaeha, I need clothes," he whined walking into my closet.

"Fine, I'll get you some, go back to the bathroom I'll bring them to you" I told him.

"Nah, I wanna see how much of my shit you got, ma" he said.

"I got like none, I'd have to search and I don't want you to see what I have in here, I don't even know what I got in here" I told him, and I'm being serious, I've lost so much shit in here it's annoying, I have to go through it.

"Mhm sure, well I ain't moving" he said sitting down at my vanity.

"Your so difficult" I told him rolling my eyes.

"You love me" he said, I smirk at him. Wait what.. I think I love ashtray, no, no, no, no.

I walk over to the draw and pull it open then feel a presence behind me.

"I knew it was you who stole like half my fuckin wardrobe" he said chuckling.

"Fuck off, your clothes are way more comfy" I told him, being 100% serious.

"Fuck, that's where it went, I though I lost this hoodie, but no, you took it" he said, I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"What? It's hella comfy" I told him.

"I know. It was once mine" he said, knowing he was not gonna get it back. "Why the fuck do you got my boxers?" He asked me. I honestly don't know so I shrugged my shoulders, "man your a weirdo." He said to me, my face dropped. "But your my weirdo" he said catching on to the face I made, his comment made my blush, fuck I hate how easy this little fucker can make me blush.

He took out what he wanted and got changed in the bathroom. When he came out I was laying on the bed, he came over to me and laid on top of me.

"Can I stay over again?" It's the weekend, Fez let's him off work for the weekend, so Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, he only deals on the weekend when there's a party and Fez needs both of them working, other than that he's a free man.

"You can't" i told him.

"Why?" He said sitting up and looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I said that I'd go to Maddy's tonight" I told him, he rolled his eyes and laid on his back.

"Nah, cancel and stay with me" he told me, he's not used to being told no.

"No" I said, he looked at me like 'bitch tf you just say to me?'

"Yes"

"Nah, I'll spend the day with you, and then you can drop me off at hers." I told him.

"Bitch, no the fuck" he said rolling his eyes,

"Don't call me a bitch" I told him, he wasn't looking at me and was being very petty so I decided to tease him. I sat up and straddled his waist, he looked surprised but waisted no time placing his hand on my thighs.

I really wanted to kiss him. I don't know what's wrong with me, I've never felt this way about anyone before.

Ashtray sat up in his position making me fully straddle him. He waisted no time connecting our lips, and placing his hands on my bum. I placed mine around his neck.

The rest of the day consisted of, making out, teasing, and watching movies in the living room. Now it was 7:48pm, I sat up off the couch and pulled Ashtray up, he did not wanna take me but he knew if he didn't I would be mad at him. I grabbed my bag and we left the house, I locked the door and got in the passenger seat, I texted Maddy that I was on my way. When we pulled up Maddy was waiting outside for me. She looked tired and like she was crying.

"Just tell me when you wanna go and I'll come get you" Ash told me as I was getting out of the car.

"Yeah, bye!" I said to him getting out and closing the door, as soon as I was with Maddy he sped off.

"Um, what the fuck, you and Ashtray?" She questioned me, I felt my cheeks go red as I blushes and smirked at her, she let out a little squeal as I went towards her door.

"No, Maddy, we're not a thing, to be honest I don't know what we are" I told her truthfully.

"Ok, well Ashtray O'Neil doesn't just drop any random girl off where she wants to go, he definitely fancy's you" she said as we walk into her bedroom.

"Whatever, I do however, need to tell you something." I told her.

"Spill" she said jumping on her bed, I got on next to her.

"Ok so, last night Ashtray showed up to my house after the carnival right, we got into an argument over something stupid. He ended up staying the night and when I got up I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat, Then he came down and we almost fucked in my kitchen, but then you called me and so I pushed him away because sisters before misters you know, we'll he went back to my room, our call ended and I went back to my room to see him sleeping, I went and had a shower and when I came out, he was awake," I said rambling. "What I'm trying to say is, I lost my fucking virginity to Ashtray" I told her, she had the biggest smile on her face and hugged me so tight.

"My little girl is all grown up! Oh my god bae, congratulations!" She cheered me on, but she called me over to tell me something so I pulled away from her and looked at her, "what?"

"What did you call me over to tell me, you honestly don't look like yourself" I told her, she looked down and looked like she was about to cry. "Awe baby, don't cry, what happened? I asked hugging her.

"It was Nate, he got mad at me at the carnival after saying I looked like a hooker, then I stood up for myself and he didn't like that and he ended up chocking me!" She cried into my arms "now I've got these bruises on my neck and I don't know how I'm supposed to get rid of them" she told me. What the fuck, I already hate him but for him to go as far as to choke her, that's to far. I made sure that I comforted her for the rest of the afternoon and the next day I took her to the mall, we brought a few things and I took her to get her nails done, I paid because I insisted.

The nails I got:

————————————————

—————

—————

1208 words

edited :)